Reviews for WHW Blaine's Dad Found Out About Rachel's Party
Guest chapter 12 . 7/28/2012
awesome
tinyinara chapter 12 . 1/28/2012
aww, that was lovely from start to finish! brilliantly written :)
Emelada chapter 12 . 1/26/2012
GREAT STORY. Loved the father's transformation.
Sar8229 chapter 12 . 1/23/2012
That's Funny it showed u updated but I dnt think u did :(
dreamcatchr2009 chapter 12 . 1/23/2012
Great story! Even as I felt bad for Blaine, I thought Mr. Anderson handled the situation very well. I rarely had the luxury of such clear discussions with my parents when I got in trouble as a kid, and I know I never got comforted after a spanking, that is for sure! :P

Anyhooo, I love this and your other story. I can't wait to read more from you, and I hope you write another story soon! :)
myeyesnow chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Poor Blainers
queen fair chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Awesome story
krtlvr chapter 11 . 1/17/2012
That was really good. I liked the build up to it all and the talking with Burt. I felt so bad for Blaine during when he starts thinking about all those other things. Just want to take him home and cuddle him. Excellent writings.
Lashton chapter 11 . 1/17/2012
ME SHUESTA THIS STORY! IT IS AMAZING! EEEEEEE! OMB! And I just love the spanking!Kink! Blaine shud use it on Kurt more often...COUGH COUGH I mean nothing! CHICKEN FRIED BREAD AND HAM! OMB! But I JUST LOVE THIS! SO AWS!
ficwriterjet chapter 11 . 1/16/2012
Nice story. I especially liked the last two chapters. First when Burt and Mr. Anderson talked over the phone, because I think talking to another dad helped Mr. Anderson to see things in a new light. And I also loved that Blaine decided to confess, and that his dad was calm while he talked to him about everything he'd done wrong. Thanks for sharing. :)
Guest chapter 11 . 1/16/2012
Oh wonderful! I loved the phone call to Burt. It's hard being a parent and it's nice to have someone to talk things over with. I think Gabriel handled Blaine's punishment very fairly, the ending was nice too. I can't wait to see what scenario you have next!
Aledda chapter 11 . 1/16/2012
Blaine is definitely the kind to fret over the guilt of a punishment rather than the actual punishment itself. But I really enjoyed these latest chapters. It was very nice to see that Gabe wasn't going to use his belt on Blaine and realized that Blaine was chastised enough. The comfort at the end of the spanking was also really great to see.
BorealOwl chapter 11 . 1/16/2012
That was a great chapter. Okay, I don't dislike Mr. Anderson anymore, you won me over! I think you did a great job with Blaine's reactions and I am so glad that you had Mr. Anderson hold it together. Having Mr. Anderson throw in the fact that Greg got in trouble was a nice touch. Good bonding moments at the end too. Whew, I am SOOOO relieved!
BorealOwl chapter 10 . 1/16/2012
Okay, Mr. Anderson is definitely redeeming himself...yeah! He is doing a much better job than I had thought he was, glad Burt was able to make him rethink things. Great job!
Frelise chapter 7 . 1/16/2012
I wasn't sure about reading this at first, but I'm glad I did. (: Sounds interesting, and you write very well. I'm eager to see what happens next!