Reviews for although our undivided loves are one:
EmilyGracetheWhovian chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
ASKLDFLKSJLKJSDFJLK
This is the flipping cutest thing ever.
*huggles fic forevermore*
notquite.somethingelse chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
AAAAAAAAAAAAWW! Just... aaaaaaaaaaaaww! These two's story is too good / Also sad, but, like the Doctor, I don't want to think about that now. I didn't think about this. About the TARDIS asking for River... very clever ;) Nice fic!
SnubNosedSilhouette chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Lovely, lovely story. My only complaint is that it wasn't longer!
Kerjen chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
This is so wonderful: loving, tender, romantic with touches of poignancy. There's so much he thought that I wish he had said. And I always love when someone explores River's connection/relationship to the Tardis. I wish she had been in that episode too, to hear what the Tardis would say to her.
mericat chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
You write River Song so very well, as well as how the Doctor reacts to her. I love your scenarios which put them in such romantic situations. Of course he loves her hair and her mind and her sassiness and her voluptuous bod. She is everything he needs. Wish time could be rewritten for the 2 of them.
Lisa chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Lovely. Lovely. Lovely. Nuff said.
SheWillBeAmazing chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
PS

I forgot to mention, the last line, when Eleven says "Hello, dear" is soooooooooo, just, perfect. How you set up that comon phrase to be so significant in context is amazing.
SheWillBeAmazing chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Oh, Wow. Just ... wow. I don't know where to start...I can hear their voices perfectly; you are so good at writing these two. And the way you tied in to The Doctor's Wife and AGMGTW, the story of course, but especially the dialogue! It just fits together so perfectly. And I think I experienced every emotion known to humans in reading this. Again, just wow.

Thanks for writing and posting this!
esperanzadestino chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Loved this...you are a great writer!