Reviews for The Triple Effect
PraticallyCharmed chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
I love this
Guest chapter 1 . 2/21/2015
Still waiting for that finished sequel:) please!
elohimoliverelmo chapter 1 . 2/20/2015
very nice but wired
LadyLuckAJ chapter 1 . 1/1/2015
This was amazing, fantastic, and just freaking unbelievably awesome! SO Beautiful and sad, yet filled with joy filled moments. Amazing!
Swurve chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
This was really good n HOT
Thewomenalwaysknow chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
This was so sad and so very well written. I like the way you write Bonnie! I have nothing constructive to add but this was really good, and really sad but a good sad like meeting someone who knows just how bad you're hurting without having to say anything and you just sit there in silence and feel everything but its not overwhelming.
The Cuteness chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Oh I would really love to read a sequel to this. I really enjoyed it and I'm happy that Caroline is back because although I love the stefan/bonnie/damon love triangle, I always thought that Caroline was the best friend to Bonnie that Elena never was. Bonnie definitely needs that friendship.
anneryn7 chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
I freaking love this.
BlueStarEgo chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
It's been like two years, can I PUH-LEEZE have a part two? I pwomise to love it forever :D lol
- Chrissy
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
I loved this story
zozo42 chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
I've read this a few times and I love it every time.
I love that you don't minimise Stefan's issues and that it does take him a few years to get "back to normal" and I love that Damon is most functional out of all of them 'cause that's normal, he's always going to be Stefan's big brother, and I love how Bonnie connects with both of them.
Miss 45 chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
WOW this is REALLY good! It's difficult for me to find good threesome fics, I usually don't like them, but I have to admitt I've always wanted to read one with Bonnie and the brothers. Your characterization was so spot-on that I actually could imagine the character saying/doing almost everything here. I LOVE Bonnie so much in this, you managed to capture her character so well, especially with her interactions with the other characters. Also It's so hard to find Bonnie fics where she gets together with one of the salvatores and people don't bash elena, I also like that you acknowlegde their feelinsg for elena here and not in a negative light, so congrats on that. Oh, and thier sexual preferences! yes! that's what imagined as well! The fic it's dark and angst-y with lots of sex, my favorite kind! I love it, hope you'd write more!
BlueStarEgo chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
OK. How in the world am I just now reading this? I'm ashamed! LOL. This was fantastic. I'm legit jealous of a fictional character right now. Bonnie got it all and then some :)
The way you wrote the brothers preference for sex was crazy for me. I've always imagined them the other way around w/ Damon being aggressive and Stefan being the talkative one.
I loved it! Now where the fudge is the rest? Please give us the next part soon!
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
One of the best Damon/Bonnie/Stefan threesomes EVER. Amazing. I loved every part of it. I hope you'd write more! And as much as I love Caroline back in the picture, I don't wnat her sharing the brothers lol Bonnie-selfish. )) Anyway, GREAT JOB! THAT WAS MOFO HOT!
TalulaJones chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
OH MY GOD. This was the best TVD Short Story in the histoyr of TVD Short Stories. I loved this sooo much. First of, I'm a huge Anais Nin fan, so I was happy to see the book reference and that it was what helped Bonnie to tap into her missed sexuality. There were so many parts of this story I could gush about. Let me scroll up and and find some..

Oh, yeah, first I liked Bonnie saying a few words at her dads funeral and going in about how she wanted to die. Her moving in with the Salvatores and Damon breaking up the tension when her dad is mentioned to say she could call him Daddy. I loved her relationship with Stefan the most out side of the bedroom, when they were in the garden and while she watched him work out, I could see them so clearly.

Thanks for this gift.