Reviews for ONE PIECE: STRAW HATS 2nd GENERATION
maxe03 chapter 10 . 10/3/2014
Wow is he really that stupid that he gave up his history to a perfect stranger. Why is no one finding it strange that Luffy and Nami have kids that their only 10yr older than but this is making me wonder who else kids well see
maxe03 chapter 9 . 10/3/2014
I'm surprised that Mika or the gonverment didn't notice who Sam is
FROSTDRAGON4875 chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
great keep it up!
crossoverfanofanime chapter 18 . 11/23/2012
Football? That's why you haven't updated in months? Laaaaaaame. Anyway, good chapter. Write more and get it out soon.
Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin chapter 18 . 11/23/2012
Yay! This fanfic is back in business!

Run, Mika and Drake! You've seen what the Dragon Lady can do in "One Piece: Parallel Works", and it is not pretty!
Hotspot the 626th chapter 18 . 11/23/2012
OMG! You're back! You need to answer my damn PM!

Also, OMG it's Drake and Lucy! They finally show up! And you got Drake's speech pattern off a bit. Not by too much though, did better than Yuki-Rin's first try.
Wave chapter 8 . 10/8/2012
Carmela { nickname: caramel}
4'5
long flowing brown hair; green eyes that pierce into your arm when angry; creamy complexion
nice but stern but when u fuck her up she'll beat your ass
devil fruit to be able to influence you to do what she wants when she looks into your eyes
4 foot fold- up bow staff that has the ability to turn into a sword
got lost on the sea's because father was abusive and was determined to become a pirate {she's wanted because she easily took out a fleet of marines because she said she wanted to find her mom and then looked into the person eyes and made them kill there selves}
to meet the luffy [future pirate king] because he always seemed reckless and has a thrist for adventure just like her
crossoverfanofanime chapter 17 . 5/21/2012
continue or i will use my pain-pain fruit to torture you for the rest of your life!
Kaminari-Mazak-Sukoi chapter 4 . 5/21/2012
hey i really like your story and if you still need a Shibuakai or Yonko or Crew member ive got one for you

Name : "Silent Assasin " Kaminari

Age:18

Heeight:6'3

Apperance : has shaggy black hair down past his ears has blue eyes with a diagonal scar across the left eye . wears a pure black tank top with a silver cross on the back black shorts with flipflops on his feet .also has a black bandana tied around his head with a pic of a skull on the front .also has Whitebeard opirate flkag tattooed on his right pec.

personality:at first:dark talks very little and ruthless .Later after meeting Mika or sam : talks a little more ,little less ruthless and a comedian

Power:Earth-Earth Fruit (can control earth,rocks etc

Weapon :Gauntlets and a knife

past : was kidnapped from his home at age 7 and raised as a slave until he was saved by Whitebeard . He was a part of Whitebeards crew until he was 16 then he left (he was the 4tyh division commander). he set out on his own and later gathered a nakama .

Dream :to be pirate kind or to visit the whole Grand Line and have a family like Whitebeard his "Father".

postion in crew :Captain/Shipwright

if u dont need him its cool
Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin chapter 17 . 5/20/2012
Run, Mika! The Dragon Lady is a bad lady who does bad things!
Hotspot the 626th chapter 17 . 5/20/2012
Hey! Welcome Back! And boy you've definitely had a bad string of luck! Sam and Mika finally meet again! I'm glad Sam had some slight change in heart, though his logic seems a bit off.

Btw, I still need the thing i asked for. Take your time.
crossoverfanofanime chapter 16 . 5/19/2012
continue or i shall hunt you down and slay you in your sleep! use law! law is awesome! and jimbei, OIH SMOKER AND GARP! just so much you can do with this story! i wonder how the family reunion will be after so many years, and how could you not put kuma in this? USE BARTHELOW KUMA OF THE PAW-PAW FRUIT!
Hotspot the 626th chapter 16 . 4/16/2012
Sam is awful! I really hope Mika puts her little brother in his place!

Now the Halo crew has two new members! Can't wait until the next chapter.

For my next letter: S
Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin chapter 16 . 4/1/2012
Hmmm...

I'd like to guess an "R" this time.
Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin chapter 15 . 3/22/2012
Here's another Capricorn:

Name- Isabella Sarutobi

Age- Over 40, but looks 18 (You'll see why)

Height- Average, if not, a bit short.

Appearance- Has pink hair under a white bonnet and pink eyes. Wears a white dress with white stockings and white shoes.

Personality- Is a complete troll who likes to prank people, but cares about her grandsons.

Power If Any- Uses some magic (You'll see why in her past)

Past- Isabella was a promising medical student. But, one day, it all changed when she looked at Saint Sarutobi, a Tenryuubito, the wrong way and was forced to marry him. Isabella died giving birth to Saint Sarutobi II, and she became a ghost. Isabella then roamed the Grand Line for many years, until she was reunited with Heathcliffe, her "grandson", one day, and she decided to join the Capricorns.

Dream- To see something shocking happen to the Sarutobi clan, but not to Heathcliffe and his brothers.

I've got a letter - "I".