Reviews for Broken Glass
xMoonlightDarknessx chapter 8 . 1/9
Awww that was sooo cute xD I loved it! It actually sounded like something that could happen in the real anime! Gah! Wouldn't that be a dream come true :) I am now a YuuxMino fan!
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 8 . 12/1/2014
Such a cute story, love this couple now and wish the story had been more drawn out.
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 4 . 12/1/2014
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
Wish we could have seen a little more of Mino in the anime.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/30/2014
I LOVED IT! I really love the couple of Mino and Yuu. I need more of their relationship... Cx
Guest chapter 8 . 8/23/2014
Could you please write more Yuu x Mino? That would be awesome! It's not a very popular ship sadly ;_;
Ricchan14 chapter 8 . 2/18/2014
Hahaha I love it. I can't believe it took me so long to come back to this story but I'm glad I did. MinoxYuu I ship it like Fedex!

Ricchan14 chapter 7 . 2/18/2014
I'm posting these here b/c FF won't let me review again:
Ch 4:
"People only ask if you're okay for reassurance that they don't have to do anything" This is so true!
Omg Yuu why'd you do the same to Chiaki?
"I love you, Yanase" haha punny
Wow Yuu really is starting to like him. It's weird because Mino's assaulted him so many times. But that's how yaoi works I guess XD

Ch 5:
Aw he started crying D: Wow Yuu can really relate to Chiaki.

Ch 6:
Nooo Mino you can't die!
Haha that Nowaki reference. Yes Yuu, Kisa really is 30 xD
Ricchan14 chapter 3 . 2/18/2014
Okay he's reallyyy scary. That's assault Mino! Though maybe Yuu's right, that's how he makes Chiaki feel...
Ricchan14 chapter 2 . 2/18/2014
Whoa Mino is so creepy. Will read through the rest of this!
biffborax chapter 8 . 11/4/2013
Love this! Can there be lemons in this please? -w-
BBauzzie chapter 8 . 2/24/2013
Well... what an ending. PFFT IM READING THIS DAMN TGING N CLASS, AND IM LAUGHING TOO HARD INTO MY HAND... people think I'm crazy...
Hayasaka.Shion chapter 8 . 2/9/2013
LOL for the ending! I just loved how they did it AT WORK! And I also really liked that bonus chapter, I think you should make a whole new story for it! Pwease? But anyways, even if this isn't canon, it's still awesome! Although I thought it was a bit too fast-paced, grammatically and from all other aspects, it;s really good!
rubyrinoa chapter 8 . 1/30/2013
Mino is just too much lol.
pipps44 chapter 8 . 1/19/2013
omfg this is one of the most hilarious and sweetest and most annoying things i have ever read1 xD (it's a compliment! :D )good job on writing this! :D