Reviews for Broken Glass
Ricchan14 chapter 8 . 2/18
Hahaha I love it. I can't believe it took me so long to come back to this story but I'm glad I did. MinoxYuu I ship it like Fedex!

Hana
Ricchan14 chapter 7 . 2/18
I'm posting these here b/c FF won't let me review again:
Ch 4:
"People only ask if you're okay for reassurance that they don't have to do anything" This is so true!
Omg Yuu why'd you do the same to Chiaki?
"I love you, Yanase" haha punny
Wow Yuu really is starting to like him. It's weird because Mino's assaulted him so many times. But that's how yaoi works I guess XD

Ch 5:
Aw he started crying D: Wow Yuu can really relate to Chiaki.

Ch 6:
Nooo Mino you can't die!
Haha that Nowaki reference. Yes Yuu, Kisa really is 30 xD
Ricchan14 chapter 3 . 2/18
Okay he's reallyyy scary. That's assault Mino! Though maybe Yuu's right, that's how he makes Chiaki feel...
Ricchan14 chapter 2 . 2/18
Whoa Mino is so creepy. Will read through the rest of this!
biffborax chapter 8 . 11/4/2013
Love this! Can there be lemons in this please? -w-
BBauzzie chapter 8 . 2/24/2013
Well... what an ending. PFFT IM READING THIS DAMN TGING N CLASS, AND IM LAUGHING TOO HARD INTO MY HAND... people think I'm crazy...
Hayasaka.Shion chapter 8 . 2/9/2013
LOL for the ending! I just loved how they did it AT WORK! And I also really liked that bonus chapter, I think you should make a whole new story for it! Pwease? But anyways, even if this isn't canon, it's still awesome! Although I thought it was a bit too fast-paced, grammatically and from all other aspects, it;s really good!
rubyrinoa chapter 8 . 1/30/2013
Mino is just too much lol.
pipps44 chapter 8 . 1/19/2013
omfg this is one of the most hilarious and sweetest and most annoying things i have ever read1 xD (it's a compliment! :D )good job on writing this! :D
MOVEDTOANOTHER chapter 8 . 1/13/2013
*squeals* Yay so happy that Yuu has a relationship
SunshineProject chapter 8 . 1/9/2013
awww
guren666 chapter 8 . 1/1/2013
I reaaaly want a sequel. Pretty pleaaase?
Puppy Eyes
I read this story over and over like... hell, twelve times already? :D
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
I have good news. :D Im spreading the love of Mino x Yuu in my fic. :D Its called First impressions are the ones most lasting. :D Hope youll read it. I read your fic and it made me inspired. Though, they are not the main pairing... :D but theyll end together.
yaiofangirl chapter 8 . 11/13/2012
Great chapter! Keep up the good work and update soon! Please make a chapter were Yuu rubs his relationship into Hatori's and Chiaki's face, or at least they get to meet the couple.
lovemondotrasho chapter 4 . 11/11/2012
O_o Awkward...

But it was hilarious at the same time! I love chapters that break the tension in the story!