Reviews for Zombiestuck
DaFeels.Artek chapter 23 . 2/3
I don't know if replying like this may help whatsoever considering I didn't put on an account on this page (LOL)

I just discovered this 2 days ago and wanted to read it since I finished Homestuck a week ago, (fucking sad) Current date : 2/4/2017 and I saw a fanfic named "ZombieStuck," which lead me here,

I enjoyed the plot, the story and the massive pile of irony especially on Dave's part, and wished that there was more chapters, if you have read this. wow, that's nice.

I do understand that being a fan-fic artist or story-writer is very tough as personal problems are top priority when it comes to these things.

I enjoyed reading this, and I thank and respect you for making something like this.

Kuddos
Trash Ghosty chapter 8 . 12/17/2016
Welp, found ,my new ship
Trash Ghosty chapter 7 . 12/17/2016
This.
Lovley.
That's all there is to say on the matter.
Trash Ghosty chapter 4 . 12/17/2016
Love it, it's a nice change from the heart fuckery that happens in zombiestuck .
Guest chapter 9 . 6/18/2016
This is so nice! but uh.. you.. aren't gonna make them a couple right? I dunno I just would find that really weird since Nepeta crushes on Karkat. Though I really love the story so far, and it's so detailed!
Pansophic chapter 23 . 6/9/2016
That rap was amazing oml
Kakurosu chapter 23 . 10/27/2015
*sigh*
and it is such a good story too :,o(
Guest chapter 23 . 9/28/2015
I can't BELIEVE you didn't finish it! Can I die can I just drop dead right now!? Like I'm not even kidding!
Shubaka17 chapter 23 . 2/10/2015
Oh you're done... Oops. I guess you won't read all my stuff then. Damn. And that last one actually took me a while. :/

Well shit. Cya dude. Good luck with life
Shubaka17 chapter 22 . 2/10/2015
this is cool

you got your dave strider here nice and smelly
yeah just eat him up into your belly
watch him run all over town
in his stupidass time nightgown
hes fast and hes short hes really quite the catch
from the beta kids hes top of the batch
gotta chase gotta run gotta go real quick
if you catch up you can munch him slick
dave strider yeah yeah dave strider
Shubaka17 chapter 21 . 2/10/2015
this is cool

GoT SoMe mOtHeRfUcKiNg eQuIuS In hErE NoW. And he's got a bookworm girl falling for him! Awesome! I wonder if he has enough towels for this. Also, he's pretty on point. I'm not sure if its been relevant yet, but Equius has this weird quirk where his X s and similar sounds would become %. So %ecution, killer refl%, and things. You've probably got it down, and I've probably got it skewed, but I like thinking I'm smart, so I'm telling you this. So uh, yeah? Keep up the good work?
Shubaka17 chapter 20 . 2/10/2015
this is cool

A whole chapter dedicated to Rose? Nice. She's not exactly one of my favorite characters to read, but hey, its all part of the story I guess. Good work
Shubaka17 chapter 19 . 2/9/2015
this is cool

HeYyYyY gOt SoMe MoThErFuCkInG dAvE uP iN tHiS pLaCe. Nah but dude, nice going. I'm super digging your writing style, especially since Dave can either be written as a self doubting idiot that I enjoy reading, or a depreciating asshole that can't really function as a part of society. So basically, like Eridan but more sarcastically sarcastic. That made no sense.

Anyways, cool OCs. I guess. They're kinda dead, so I won't be able to fall in love with them too much. Sollux is definitely a more round character this way, so way to go. I definitely thought he was going to try and use his Psiionic powers to take down the mob of zombies behind him, but I guess that just wasn't in the cards.
Shubaka17 chapter 18 . 2/9/2015
this is cool

Hell Yeah! The John kid is back! Except he's a lot further towards the coast than I thought he was, which is pretty cool. Also, Eridan's pissy attitude can totally be rubbed off as missing his lusus now. Totally. Definitely not any other sort of problems that could be defined as making him a terrible human being. (Especially since he's a troll, not a human. Do trolls call other trolls terrible troll beings? Or is that a uniquely human saying?)
Shubaka17 chapter 17 . 2/9/2015
this is cool

Damn, I forgot how much everyone hates Eridan. Its a shame he's such an asshole too, since he's got a lot of style, a cool strife, and some of the coolest interests of the trolls. But whatever, I guess if they don't like him, they don't like him. Outta curiosity, does he still have his Wand Strife Specibus, or is he restricted to his Ahab? You probably won't get this one in time to answer my question before I read ahead to where its answered, but hey, no harm in asking