Reviews for Zombiestuck
Kakurosu chapter 23 . 10/27
and it is such a good story too :,o(
I can't BELIEVE you didn't finish it! Can I die can I just drop dead right now!? Like I'm not even kidding!
Shubaka17 chapter 23 . 2/10
Oh you're done... Oops. I guess you won't read all my stuff then. Damn. And that last one actually took me a while. :/

Well shit. Cya dude. Good luck with life
Shubaka17 chapter 22 . 2/10
this is cool

you got your dave strider here nice and smelly
yeah just eat him up into your belly
watch him run all over town
in his stupidass time nightgown
hes fast and hes short hes really quite the catch
from the beta kids hes top of the batch
gotta chase gotta run gotta go real quick
if you catch up you can munch him slick
dave strider yeah yeah dave strider
Shubaka17 chapter 21 . 2/10
this is cool

GoT SoMe mOtHeRfUcKiNg eQuIuS In hErE NoW. And he's got a bookworm girl falling for him! Awesome! I wonder if he has enough towels for this. Also, he's pretty on point. I'm not sure if its been relevant yet, but Equius has this weird quirk where his X s and similar sounds would become %. So %ecution, killer refl%, and things. You've probably got it down, and I've probably got it skewed, but I like thinking I'm smart, so I'm telling you this. So uh, yeah? Keep up the good work?
Shubaka17 chapter 20 . 2/10
this is cool

A whole chapter dedicated to Rose? Nice. She's not exactly one of my favorite characters to read, but hey, its all part of the story I guess. Good work
Shubaka17 chapter 19 . 2/9
this is cool

HeYyYyY gOt SoMe MoThErFuCkInG dAvE uP iN tHiS pLaCe. Nah but dude, nice going. I'm super digging your writing style, especially since Dave can either be written as a self doubting idiot that I enjoy reading, or a depreciating asshole that can't really function as a part of society. So basically, like Eridan but more sarcastically sarcastic. That made no sense.

Anyways, cool OCs. I guess. They're kinda dead, so I won't be able to fall in love with them too much. Sollux is definitely a more round character this way, so way to go. I definitely thought he was going to try and use his Psiionic powers to take down the mob of zombies behind him, but I guess that just wasn't in the cards.
Shubaka17 chapter 18 . 2/9
this is cool

Hell Yeah! The John kid is back! Except he's a lot further towards the coast than I thought he was, which is pretty cool. Also, Eridan's pissy attitude can totally be rubbed off as missing his lusus now. Totally. Definitely not any other sort of problems that could be defined as making him a terrible human being. (Especially since he's a troll, not a human. Do trolls call other trolls terrible troll beings? Or is that a uniquely human saying?)
Shubaka17 chapter 17 . 2/9
this is cool

Damn, I forgot how much everyone hates Eridan. Its a shame he's such an asshole too, since he's got a lot of style, a cool strife, and some of the coolest interests of the trolls. But whatever, I guess if they don't like him, they don't like him. Outta curiosity, does he still have his Wand Strife Specibus, or is he restricted to his Ahab? You probably won't get this one in time to answer my question before I read ahead to where its answered, but hey, no harm in asking
Shubaka17 chapter 16 . 2/9
this is cool

I'm going to start all my reviews like that. I hope you don't mind. I'm not even sure if you're getting these reviews as I type them, or you're going to get them all at once when you log in later. So uh, yay? Anyways, nice going with Kanaya. I was wondering how she would deal, since her strife is inherently loud.
Shubaka17 chapter 15 . 2/9
this is cool

I gotta say you wrote Equius really well, even though you didn't think so (maybe?). The Karkat story line looks really impressive, though I thought Tavros was with him. Nice job
Shubaka17 chapter 14 . 2/9
this is cool

and damn is this fluff good fluff. If you make me ship GamNep I'll be all kinds of upset. But would it be called BlueBerries, or King of the Circus? keep up the awesome work in the future chapters! thatyoualreadywroteandI'mdroningoffagainokaybye
Shubaka17 chapter 13 . 2/9
Shubaka17 chapter 12 . 2/9
Dude, I'm loving all the review responses you're giving out. Also, "this is cool"

I really enjoy your writing style with Nep, and its definitely making me enjoy her more as a character than anything Hussie did in HS. So uh, keep up the good work in all 11 chapters that I've yet to read? I guess? I mean that's the problem with reading these after you've published so many, I'm way behind.
MLPWHOLOCK chapter 23 . 1/24
I love you AU very much and I really hope you will return to it.