Reviews for Survive
OneMooseTwoMeese chapter 8 . 5/6/2007
Very interesting story, and I know who he is!
Lady D of Chaos chapter 15 . 1/4/2004
it was really good, i cried it was so good you got talent thats for sure
Dreams of Magic chapter 8 . 12/11/2003
I do. He is Voldemort's past self. Why do you ask?
LivEviL chapter 15 . 8/31/2003
One word: AWESOME!
Gohan Hug chapter 6 . 6/8/2003
Did I mention that I love Pietro angst, as well?
Gohan Hug chapter 15 . 6/8/2003
At the beginning of this chapter i was telling myself "I swear, if CrazyACe kills Pietro, I WILL kick her ass". Luckily, you amde him live, good for joo! We like Pietro, he's awesome!
Gohan Hug chapter 8 . 6/8/2003
Me! I know who Tom Riddle is! But don't say his other name...sH!
animecatdragon chapter 15 . 5/26/2003
sniff*snif*that was so good!no that was AWESOME!what, that's it! no!ehem, sorry, it's just there are very few good evolution fics out there and this was probably one of the best ones i have ever read!i hate to see it end! could you mabey consider a sequel? e-mail me and let me know if you are or not!please!
dstrbd child chapter 15 . 1/25/2003
wow. that is possibly one of the best stories i have ever read. i luvved this story. it made me happy, it made me sad, it even mad me feel luvved. don't ask this is a dramatic moment for me. u r a great author and this story was absolutely great. i would never be able to make todd that wise and caring, and i couldn't imagine him any other way until i read this story. great job.
yllimilly chapter 9 . 12/22/2002
I especially appreciate the way you tell the story, by alternating Pietro/Wanda's POV. The way you give life to your characters is very entertaining. I hadn't read fics for a while; I'm glad I read yours. Not finished yet, tho.
Kyrene once Blood Roses chapter 15 . 12/4/2002
Whoops...I guess I missed this by accident...A while ago. I've been caught up in other shows, SORRY! THIS WAS SO GOOD! The ending was cute, how Todd saved everyone. GO MIKE!...Sorry, I had the urge to do that _. This was such a great story!
Silver Wind chapter 15 . 10/25/2002
That was one of the greatest fanfictions I ever read! Seriously, and I have read a lot of them. It also might be that I'm a huge Pietro fan but it was still really good. If you ever get that picture done, or if you have, of Pietro I would really like to see it please.
xxPastelSTARxx chapter 15 . 10/18/2002
WOW! This is truly one of the greatest stories I've read! And the ending is the best! I could never write as good as you. Keep on writing, you're a good author!
RyanGosling4Ever chapter 15 . 10/16/2002
Awww! This was a great story! :D Loved it! Loveditloveditlovedit! _
Vanima Nwalmaer chapter 15 . 10/5/2002
OH MY OH MY! I LOVED IT! THEY ALL LIVED! OH I'M SO GLAD PIE DIDN'T DIE THENK YOU TODDY! GREAT STORY MAN! YOU DID GOOD! I HOPE TO READ MORE FROM YOU!