Reviews for I'm Not a Child
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2015
I'm not that cruel, of course I will acknowledge it! I always read what the author says and asks for, and think it's extremely rude that others simply ignore it. I give this story five stars :)
Jean chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
I really liked it, its one of the best I have read on here. You kept pretty true to the characters which I appreciate, and your pacing and vocab, are really good. And the story line made me actually care about what was happening. I really appreciate it, you should definitely keep writing _
Mitsi chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Adorable! It's sometimes quite hard to follow, so I think you should be more clear about whose speaking. But i really like how you keep the feel of the anime/manga by ending each chapter with one of Sebby's classic remarks. Everything they say fits the characters well. Good job!
promocat chapter 2 . 1/15/2012
ciel is still a child at least in body(& sometimes mind)
Rachelizabeth1224 chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Wow- that was really, really good! I've noticed that a lot of people make Ciel a bit too nice, but you did a perfect job of really capturing his personality while still making him adorable.

You took a somewhat common plot and made it interesting and original, and I admit that the ending make me go "Aww!" :3

The only suggestion I'd have is to find a beta for the little mistakes- not that you make a lot of them or anything, but everyone makes them here and there, y'know? Accidentally writing a word twice, leaving out a period, etc. I'm guilty of it too, so don't feel bad! You're an amazing author, and I hope you write more Kuro stuff! :D

~Rachelizabeth1224
promocat chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
poor ciel wants to be strong(& he is) but not that strong!i think he is suffering from post tramatic syn.!
CherryFlavouredPoison chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
It was...nice, I guess. I liked it, but it seems a tiny bit rushed. I hope that you'll upload something more soon!