Reviews for An Invisible Bat
WinterRain36 chapter 11 . 4/26/2012
Great chapter! Way to go Joe! That is making your man jealous! Use your looks! (lol) Terry is going crazy over this! I hope you show more of Nightwing in the next chapter! I want to see in her action! She rocks! Take care! :D
Ravenmore45 chapter 11 . 4/25/2012
Boy Terry is having a bad week! First he gets beat by a supposed rookie, is jealous of Joe getting attention by his worst enemy, and now he has detention to boot! (lol) When Terry goes out on patrol, I bet wishes he will run into Nightwing again convinced the first time was a fluke! I do wonder why he not more concerned about Nightwing having seen his face and him knowing next to nothing about her. Nightwing is not going to make it easy for him! Update soon! :D
kindleflame5 chapter 11 . 4/24/2012
Great chapter! Terry is jealous like crazy! (lol) But why Nash? He is such a loser! I know Joe is just using him but come on she can pick someone better then him! Nash will just try to take advantage of the situation with Joe and put the moves on her. Granted he won't get far but it is the principle of the matter that counts.

No way is Batman gonna take that beat down by Nightwing! He has to much ego and pride! Next time Nightwing goes out Batman is gonna try to ambush her and unmask himself! Joe better be ready! Batman can be persistent! Update soon! I like this story a lot! :-)
DarthZ chapter 11 . 4/24/2012
Oh, sucks to be Terry :)
kindleflame5 chapter 10 . 4/20/2012
Alright Joe! Way to go girl! Great chapter beafstew! One of your best yet! I don't think Joe need to cut Terry out of her life. He is not that much of a distraction. In a lot of ways they are made for each other. A little friendly rivalry between them is not a bad thing though. You can have a lot of fun with that! :-) Update soon! Toodles!
Ravenmore45 chapter 10 . 4/20/2012
Awesome chapter! Please next time Batman and Nightwing meet let Joe call him Terry acknowledging she knows who he is. Batman will be grinding his teeth in fustration especially when Nightwing won't tell him who she really is! On please do this! I want to see this! Thanks! Later! :-)
WinterRain36 chapter 10 . 4/20/2012
Great chapter! Boy Batman got his butt kicked! He won't forget this anytime soon. I wonder if he will seek a rematch against Nightwing? Knowing Terry's ego he will try. Should be fun to watch! Update soon! Joe rocks! XD
DarthZ chapter 10 . 4/20/2012
Joes a pretty sweet Nightwing :) And I think terry needs to get his act together if he's gonna get his butt kicked bby Nightwing on her first night out.
kindleflame5 chapter 9 . 4/18/2012
All right Joe is Nightwing! Best news ever! Oh let her kick Batman's butt and tie him up then unmask him! The jerk! I hope she takes his mask as a trophy and then pats him down and removes every gadget and batarang he has! If she can she should take his utility belt to! Terry will be pissed! (lol) Please do this if you can! I want to show all my friends this wonderful story you have written! Take care! :D
DarthZ chapter 9 . 4/14/2012
Oh, Joes gonna get in trouble with batman! I can already tell! :)
Ravenmore45 chapter 9 . 4/14/2012
Great chapter! Joe is coming out of her shell and showing that tramp Dana that she is not going to walk all over her! You go girl! A new wardrobe works wonders! Trust me I know! :-)

I thought the fight between Joe and Terry was kind of silly but if it pushes Joe to finally becoming Nightwing then who am I complaining.

I am going to jump on the bandwagon here and say I would like to see Joe gain the upperhand and unmask Batman without giving her identity away. Terry will be furious this happened that is for sure. (snickers) I honestly believe she can do it. She has been training her whole life being taught by her father himself a master of many different martial arts.

Terry has no formal training like Joe. If you remember when he first started he was more of a brawler similar to a street fighter in a sense. Bruce was to old to teach him and Terry lacked the motivation to learn any more beyond what he knew instead relying more on the suit. It wasn't until the third season that he actually started to pick up better fighting skills but still he would never be the equal of Bruce who trained for years all over the world by some of the best martials artists ever. Therefore at this time Joe is a much better hand to hand combatant then Terry thereby allowing her to win against him.

I hope my insights help you beafstew for the next chapter and the epic fight! You are a good writer and I do enjoy what you write. Keep up the good work and take care. XD
WinterRain36 chapter 9 . 4/14/2012
Yes! Joe as Nightwing makes her debut! Watch out Gotham!

Joe is pissed! That won't be good for a certain Bat if they happen to run into each other! Batman is going to be all cocky and arrogant and wondering who the rookie is. He will say something that will make Joe explode and then it game on! Please beafstew let Nightwing and Batman fight but Batman gets overconfidant and allows Joe to tie him up! Then giddy with success at having done this she announces to him she is going to unmask him! Oh the shocker! Batman will be protesting like crazy saying "don't you dare or you will be sorry!" but Joe doesn't care. She is dertermined to uncover Batman's biggest secret! Once she unmasks him naturally she is shocked but without giving herself away tells Terry she recognizes him from somewhere and now knows who he is. Terry then demands Joe tell him who she is but she tells him to stuff it! (lol) Joe does not reveal her secrets! Please do this scene if you can! I implore you! It is so funny! Thanks! Update soon! :-)
Batman Lover chapter 9 . 4/13/2012
Wow! Awesome story so far! I can't wait to see Joe out of her "shy and meek" persona. New Nightwing, Oh I can't wait! I just have one question though. Shouldn't Joe know who Terry is because of her dad or did I somehow excape the part where she knows but doesn't say anything? o.O Anyways, I can't wait for the fight, maybe channel the frustration of them both as they fight maybe even a little saying that would trigger the "ITS YOU?" reaction. :) Can't wait to read the next chapter! :)
kindleflame5 chapter 8 . 4/13/2012
Good chapter! I do hope Joe becomes Nightwing soon! The suspense is killing me! At this rate it will be October before we see anything good.
Ravenmore45 chapter 8 . 4/9/2012
Good chapter! Joe is finally coming around. Can't wait to see her new costume! Please don't make us wait to long! I think she would look better with just a domino mask instead of a cowl. Sets her further apart from Batman in my opinion. Set it to a poll if you want beafstew. I would vote on it in a heartbeat. :-)

I love the fact that she is taking up the name of Nightwing! You never see that. It is always Batgirl or Batwoman or even Huntress. Nightwing is perfect for Joe. Update soon! Cheers! :D
42 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »