Reviews for Bloodied Black Lily
OMG...NO NO NO ... YOU ABANDONED IT. CHAPTER FIFTEEN WASN'T THE END.

OOOOHHHhhhhh my world, my world...

*sobs*

*collects self enough to give something of a review to let you know I enjoyed the story*

The strongest part of this fic, and in my opinion what drives the story, is characterization. You made them above all HUMAN which makes them relatable in their superpowers if you will. The shining moment was revealing what atrocity had happened to Grell. It gave so much to his past, his ways, his fears...and flooded me with real compassion for him.

Now please...*wipes away an escaping tear*...continue...please...I beg of you...don't leave me in this showhole alone...
Guest chapter 15 . 8/29/2014
WHY WHY WHYYYYYYYYYY (*へ*)
Guest chapter 15 . 8/29/2014
No threesome...? D:
Miss Hana chapter 15 . 5/3/2014
I love this. Can't wait to read more!
kat chapter 15 . 4/27/2014
this needs to be continued right now! I can't be left like that
continue plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
p.s this story is amazing and brilliantly written keep u p the awesome work :)
berty05 chapter 15 . 4/16/2014
Thank you for going Sebastian/Grell. I love that couple beyond words! And GREAT JOB ON THE SUSPENSE! I am eagerly waiting for a sequel :-)
Guest chapter 6 . 4/3/2014
I just have to say that I really love your William. He's just too cute, always overthinking things and such. By Gods, I'm in love with your William. Lucky Grell.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/3/2014
That was the most adorable Grelliam I've ever read. And that's saying something. I've read tons of it but this one really snags first place. That was just too fluffy and sappy and romantic, it's making me sick... heartsick, that is.
Mini-Moffie13 chapter 12 . 11/30/2013
Amazing chapter! Just amazing!
Mini-Moffie13 chapter 11 . 11/30/2013
Blimey its all so complex for everyone! Really well written!
Mini-Moffie13 chapter 10 . 11/30/2013
Great chapter! I wonder what will happen next!
Mini-Moffie13 chapter 9 . 11/30/2013
Uh ohhhhhh! Trouble abound!
Mini-Moffie13 chapter 8 . 11/24/2013
Aww, it is good to know what became of Grell, it was a sad chapter but brilliant and exciting all the same!
Mini-Moffie13 chapter 7 . 11/23/2013
Ooohhh interesting! Poor Grell, sounds like he has had a lot of sadness in his life, bless!
Mini-Moffie13 chapter 6 . 11/23/2013
Ooh very interesting, naughty Grell leading his two men on, still it is a difficult situation to be sure!