Reviews for Interfacing
owlie12 chapter 6 . 3/19/2013
Pretty please publish the next chapter soonish if your going to finish it I've only just read it and am hooked.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/13/2012
I beg you! Please continue! I've never read a fanfic in first person. It's AWESOME!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/29/2012
Does Otto really have a mother? Is it just a person who adopted him and then brought him back to the orphanage or something?
Book lover chapter 6 . 9/16/2012
OMG I was recommended by a friend to read this. Please update! Love it!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/16/2012
Please, please, please, please, please finish this story. It's AWESOME!
InvaderTor.CrazyTaco chapter 6 . 7/18/2012
(Me: You apologize too much. You: I'm sorry. [See what I did there? Heh? Heh? Oh well...] )
OMG OMG OMG! The utter Ottra-ness! They are just so made for each other! Especially in this story!
Vordax0110 chapter 6 . 7/7/2012
This was a good chapter. "We'll see," Lol! More like Overlord'll see and Otto will find out if they're dead if he finds the dead bodies just lying about.
Update soon.
Writey Starkid chapter 6 . 7/2/2012
Oh my cow! This is so intense! Don't worry, I post crazy short chapters too. When I do post chapters...*guilty evil grin*

Do Unto Others
Update soon.
Lord Sanguine chapter 5 . 5/31/2012
More.
InvaderTor.CrazyTaco chapter 5 . 3/9/2012
YOU HAVE TO UPDATE SOON! This is a huge cliffhanger! By the way, you can order the next couple books off of amazon or .uk . I think the site is safe to order off of, but don't enter your bank account number or anything like that. I don't even thing it asks. I will now end this review because I have to wait in anticipation for the next installment of hive to come out in usa or for my ordered book to come in the mail... Which ever comes first.
InvaderTor.CrazyTaco chapter 2 . 3/9/2012
Wow. You say this is your first story? That's more than I'm willing to believe. Everyone was in perfect character, and little to no spelling mistakes. I can't wait to read the next chapter!
InvaderTor.CrazyTaco chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Extremely well written! Wing's a little out of character, but barely. I've never written before so I don't know how hard it is. How did you download the file thingy? I got stuck on that because i have Windows 7.
Vordax0110 chapter 5 . 2/2/2012
Great chapter!

aHH Don't end it soon you'll get more ideas when he goes back.

looking forward to the next chapter.

Vordax0110