Reviews for Did You Just Call Me Bella?
Rita01tx chapter 1 . 4/30
*Whimper!* Oh, goddamn that was hot! That "I want him and damn the consequences" feelin'...oh, yeah! I remember it well LOL! Maybe this was their one and only time and maybe it wasn't...we'll never know *sigh!*
PLV chapter 1 . 4/27
Oh my! I hope you add to this? )
2loveybunnies chapter 1 . 4/26
I'm not sure how I got here, I think it was a fic rec site talking about another story you might be posting soon (?) - but I didn't find that story but this was here so I read it.

You seriously need to write more of this! I know it say O/S but you should really, seriously continue it! Please?
Karriek chapter 1 . 4/25
Followwd you here on the lemonade stand's rec for your upcoming story and found this little gem. I reallyhope at some point you get the inspiration to maybe at least write an EPOV.
hikingurl48 chapter 1 . 4/25
Love the ending, but you should really write more. There's more story here!
jennayg123 chapter 1 . 4/25
Loved this! Hope you're planning to continue it!
stacyw66 chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Awesome! I want to know his answer, did he realize who she was? It's the only reason he would say that, right? I bet he had a crush, too! Epov? One more chapter? Maybe, probably not, I get it! Lol thanks for sharing this story that's good enough!
Lolo84 chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Oh hot! Looks like Edward might have noticed her after all! So . . . is this a one shot or are you continuing it? :-)
OhhAPeiceOfCandy chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
What, he remembers her?
Please update.
Chloe Masen chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Yes, he did. And he could call me anything he wanted. And I'd call him anything HE wanted... and... well... just... I wish I was at his desk instead of my own. ;)
Iteachu4600 chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Any plans to continue very hot
ovrlyobsessed chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
You have my attention!
Rhixoxo chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
That was so hot shame its a one-shot would love to see how it pans out how does he remember her and all that stuff
Vivian Junior chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
I loved it and I hate you. How you gonda up and end it like that. Wrong just wring... ;)
Leibeezer chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
I thought that was pretty good. Can you please continue?