Reviews for Poison
Varghul chapter 2 . 1/28
lol
Guest chapter 2 . 3/2/2013
Aww. I feel so bad for Molly, although I deffonately don't ship Sherlolly. Everyone just walks all over her... I mean, come on! She's just as important as the rest of them. There's no reason they can't treat her like an actual person.

Sorry, please ignore my rants.

Regarding the story, I absolutely loved it! Sherlock was so adorabely clueless and John was just so exasperated!

Love it x
Chjajcjjslakncjska chapter 2 . 9/11/2012
Loved this! So funny!
Cristalake chapter 2 . 7/28/2012
Hahahahah! The wort part is, I can totally see Sherlock doing something like that!
TheShadowArchitect chapter 2 . 4/24/2012
Sherlock and his Asexual Awesomeness. Of course it was a poison dart, what else could it possibly have been?
MilleniumHeart323 chapter 2 . 1/16/2012
Hahaha Yesss!

I've been looking for a story like this forever

Hilarious
Eleantris chapter 2 . 1/14/2012
I absolutely loved this! Your characterisation is fantastic, and your writing as superb as ever. :D I especially loved that little bit at the end with Lestrade and Molly speculating. :P

X :D
Katie Duggan's Niece chapter 2 . 1/13/2012
Quite funny dialogue (and situation!), though I really felt for Molly in this: "If Molly had a tail it probably would have wagged at the fact Sherlock had asked her a question. Even the dullest, rudest question meant he'd generated some sort of conversation with her." I want to shake her and tell her to have a little self-respect.

And I really like John, for being annoyed and for being embarrassed and for being practical. He may not have Sherlocks keen powers of observation but he's decidedly on Planet Earth, which is more than can be said for some people.
Katie Duggan's Niece chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
That was certainly atmospheric; it gave me a real sense of running along a street, of the darkness and street lamp and the rain.

I can see Sherlock's every move here, too - and that coat pooling about him.

It still amazes me they could both be so cool in life-and-death situation.

But the souvenir of the whole experience is still a hickey. Poor Mrs. Hudson must have no idea what to think!
CogScript chapter 2 . 1/13/2012
Sherlock doesn't know what a love bite is?... Halarious, that could make for some embaressing converstions for John in the future ]
PurplePurplePurple chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
omg. i couldn't stop laughing.
Tipear chapter 2 . 1/12/2012
Awesome! :D

I love it! Greg's conclusion about Sherlock bringing a dart to cover up the truth was ingenious!

You sure, you couldn't add some more?
izzabella11 chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
haha, this cracked me up! really funny and well written :)
WitchRavenFox chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
This is so to character, spot on.
left and staying gone chapter 2 . 1/12/2012
finally like years worth of speculation about Holmes and Watson suddenly had some new, unarguable evidence.

What if Lestrade takes this evidence to the Yard to show Sally and Anderson?

Write more, please.