Reviews for In the Name of the Father
Hellraptor chapter 13 . 4/14/2014
Nanosuits? In 1968? And the regular soldiers having zero grasp on squad tactics, mindlessly emptying clips all at once, instead of covering each other and using frags against an entrenched target. All this kinda breaks my suspension of desbelief. Otherwise, a good story though.
charcharodon21 chapter 16 . 1/29/2014
Not bad, but you need to remember Bioshock 2 takes place in the 1960s, so cell phones wouldn't exist, and some of the other technology your villainous organization has shouldn't exist yet. Always remember to keep the setting of the game in mind when writing fiction about it.
FoundAmongsttheStars chapter 2 . 8/21/2013
This is awesome! I love that you kept the original characters as well as the OCs! Definitely looking forward to more!
Guest chapter 16 . 7/23/2013
Please continue, I look forward to the future chapters. This is a really good story!
Guest chapter 16 . 7/23/2013
Your doin good on the story also in a few chapters or so (this is just a thought) but wat if Oreo (ha Oreo) and milk made like a invention or something so delta has a Voice that would be cool,AND AWSOME!
Guest chapter 16 . 7/10/2013
My curiosity was immediately roused when I discovered there was a new chapter now available to view on this series. It leaves me once again looking forward to finding out what will happen next.
RavenRose8 chapter 16 . 7/4/2013
Great chapter chapter love it all, can't wait for more.
madlink007 chapter 15 . 5/3/2013
Your story is most exellent, please update soon!
VodkaWarrior chapter 15 . 4/25/2013
very excited for the next update!
DragonsFlame117 chapter 15 . 3/27/2013
I love how you have connected both games charachters into this story! Poor delta. Not being able to speak SUCKS.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
PLEASE, you have to finish this 3 this is my favorite one on this website :3
RavenRose8 chapter 15 . 2/25/2013
Great chapter love it really good
RavenRose8 chapter 14 . 2/23/2013
great story really hope you update soon a lot its really interesting only thing thats not bad but could be better is with Eleanor she was a big sister (sort of) so she's able to teleport around the battlefield and to like pull people towards here and use fire stuff like that also what happened to her big sister suit and weapons? thats the only thing i have a problem with otherwise very good story love it
xCharmCandyx chapter 14 . 12/7/2012
I really love the storyline of this and I'm looking forward for the next chapter! Keep it up!
AznPuffyHair chapter 14 . 11/10/2012
You know... you never DID say what happen to that Big Sister that dragged Delta down there...
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »