Reviews for Confinement
monero chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
Wow!

Amazing! The cliff hanger is killing me!

I hope you can continue this in a near future. I already enjoy it very much. Your write feels like a real path from the game and the personality you give to Miki fits very well with the way you interact with her in the original KS.

Congratulations.

I hope read from you again very soon.
GengaJupite chapter 4 . 9/13/2013
Gotta say, I liked Miki right from the first time I saw her interactions with Hisao, so this story really caught my interest.

It's a great concept you've got going, and I really like how you've captured (or at least led me to believe you have) Miki's character from what little we're shown of her in the VN. You've also got a really good grasp on Hisao's character, so I applaud you on that.

Short review, but I'm not sure what else to say, considering this still seems to be in the relatively early stages. Looking forward to what more you have in store for the future of this!
Cameron S chapter 4 . 6/26/2013
VERY nice indeed. I was hoping for a good Miki route fic, and I found one in this. I look forward to seeing how you break our hearts like all the canon routes. Definitely following.
PrincessWraven chapter 4 . 4/20/2013
Wow, this is amazing. Your idea is super fresh, and I like what I've read. It's completely believable, and wonderfully crafted. Good job on this! I especially like that Hisao has choices and certain choices led to him "being with" Miki, as if this were Miki's route. It's actually pretty realistic, and completely believable. Well done :)
danstives chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
This is actually a really decent plot for Miki, and i like how you've based it half round Emi's plot.
Its interesting to actually create guy friends for Hisao or even just friends outside of; the 6 females, his librarian, his teacher and the crazy guy he lives next door to, hoping they get more in this story.

Very eager to read a chapter five and learn how the study sessions go, and what the third question will be (i won't guess).
TheSeacat chapter 4 . 11/16/2012
Love the thing you did with "Taro the X" there. Also, glad this is still going on.
gameipedia chapter 4 . 11/14/2012
CLIFFHANG dun dun duunnn..lol nice chapter wish the game had this
snitsnit chapter 4 . 11/9/2012
One of the best Miki routes I have read so far.
Sivalf chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Awesome story keep it going!

I will continue to read all chapters if i don't get delayed.
foggraven chapter 3 . 11/2/2012
haha Hisao's on a mission
foggraven chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
I always wished that she had a route in the origonal it's great to see one on here
Rick Crash Tracy chapter 4 . 10/30/2012
Man just wanted to say that these 4 chapters you have here are great. I really like this style of writing please continue this. And keep up the good work
wolfanime25 chapter 4 . 10/30/2012
Another great chapter addition to this fanfic. I was really glad to see this pop up in my inbox. This is one of my favorite stories. You don't see many Miki fanfics but out of the few, this is the highlight of the bunch. I cringed during the scene where Hisao asks Miki what happened to her hand. It was a good cringe though. It was a sign to me that I was fully engrossed into the story. This is a wonderful story. I am excited to see what happens from here. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Yeah Way chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Haven't even read yet, just have to say I'm SO happy to see that someone's doing this! Thank you sir!
Ian chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Hey this is really good. I don't think you should continue writing this as it has such an amazing finish to chapter 3, it really opens up your imagination, but I still do want to know what happens next, and if you post something up I will definitely read and love it but, it is amazing the way it ends right now.