Reviews for Shackled Angel
Starlit Skyline chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
Wow... I'm so amazed I don't know what to say. I have a great love of poetry, even though I'm horrible at writing it, and to me this was stunning. You conveyed so much in these lines and told a story in the most vivid of ways.
Tyki075 chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
That... was... AMAZING! So beautiful! I loved it! Great job, hats off to you!
Bushwah chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
The first verse is centered, while the rest isn't.

Wow, this verse is amazing:

"A crown of roses, thorns so sharp
Upon my snow-white head
Mad singer plays his gore-stained harp
As I stray between living and dead"

I haven't progressed far enough in canon to even know what you're talking about, but I probably won't remember the details of this poem well enough for them to constitute "spoilers". You've certainly made me interested in D. Gray Man again. Thank you.
Bushwah chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Half-centered. Euugh. And no fucking punctuation.
Raicheda-Gives-Ya-An-Idea chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
i love how you changed the first part of the chorus to fit with the previous lines and then finished by changing the chorus' last line.
can i help burn the barbies, i was addicted to them till 15yrs now 19 i hate their guts, though they have none, hmm much like an akuma really :/
Lonely Little Black Rose chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Just. *sob* So. *sob* BEAUTIFUL! TTT_TTT
Cata-nee chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
I am just appalled by all this magnificent poetry associated with Neah. Makes me wonder if writing poetry is actually as hard as I believe.

Either way, wonderful! I loved the chorus most of all, and how the throne kept changing.
kate4394 chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Beautiful. Simply beautiful. You seriously almost made me cry.
Oz the Magician chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
amazing...simply amazing
Paper-Knights chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
...Wow... That is all I can say, its beautiful, absolutely beautiful.

And that's saying a lot.
AllenxEdward chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
One word... Awesome! I loved it! You should write more stuff like this, I would definetly read it.
Badee Badaa Doo chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
The awesome horror. Love it XD

You are slowly becoming my favourite author, I'm starting to love your ideas
Xoe-Indigo chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Very nice, it made me so sad for Allen... The repeating of the line "chained to a... A shadow whispers in my ear" line was okay but after repeating it 9 times, I think it interrupted the flow a bit
um.what do i put here chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
wow you really have a talent

that was AMAZING