Reviews for The Language of Blossoms
Animekitty47 chapter 46 . 10/6/2016
Such a sweet story! And proof you don't need to say a lot to...um, say a lot? XP Anyway, the flower theme was fun and the story and characters were great! Congrats on finishing! *adds to favorites*
phantom-jedi1 chapter 46 . 9/17/2016
Just discovered this tonight and read it all the way through despite the lateness of the hour. How wonderful! Thank you for sharing!
Child of Dreams chapter 28 . 6/10/2016
(snorts)
100?
Try 1,000...
Child of Dreams chapter 46 . 2/29/2016
(sniffles and wipes away tears)
Child of Dreams chapter 20 . 2/29/2016
(sighs dreamily)
Child of Dreams chapter 14 . 2/29/2016
(grinning happily)
And Gerard Butler would be mine!
LittleMaggie chapter 46 . 1/5/2016
Wow. That was a beautiful ending. Very melancholic and sweet. I am blown away. It is rare when I find an ending so simple but deep at the same time. You are a gifted writer.
LittleMaggie chapter 39 . 1/5/2016
My heart broke with this one...wow...
LittleMaggie chapter 3 . 1/4/2016
How adorable! :)
lilKCsunshine chapter 46 . 12/20/2015
*sniffles* Loved it! Thank you for sharing your wonderful talent with us lowly readers. I just wanted to tell you that I enjoy your writing style. Most authors wouldn't be able to convey so much emotion in drabbles. It is fun to hear the inner workings of the characters.

If you ever get around to writing another Phanfic, perhaps something from an audience POV critiquing Erik's performance in Point of No Return before they have several tons of glass and metal dropped on their heads? With your knowledge and love of all things POTO, I'm sure you'd come up with something fantastic. ;-)

Keep up the awesome work and thanks again for sharing! -KC
ADiamondoraButterfly chapter 1 . 12/1/2015
I like this already!
missgalindaaa chapter 7 . 10/15/2015
Oh, come on guys... Tell me I am NOT the only one who thinks this is the best PotO fanfic ever written! Somebody! Please! Review with me!
missgalindaaa chapter 5 . 9/29/2015
I just don't want this story to end!
missgalindaaa chapter 3 . 9/29/2015
And sorry if I'm being annoying
missgalindaaa chapter 2 . 9/29/2015
Like maybe give you first pick in an interactive POTO story I'm considering writing