Reviews for The Language of Blossoms
AniLovesMe chapter 43 . 12/27/2014
YAAAAAAAAY!
Please update again soon, I love so much how you incorporate the flowers and how well they fit into the scenes and story
mrsjemcarstairs chapter 43 . 12/27/2014
Absolutely LOVE this phanfic! Please update soon! :)
Guest chapter 41 . 12/2/2014
Amazing. This is easily the best PotO story I have read so far. Please update soon! (:
x ToxXik x chapter 41 . 9/4/2014
Hello, so far I'm loving the story so far! *gives you some Forsythia* lol I'm anticipating the next chapter! I hope you haven't abandoned this wonderful story but I know how life gets in the way so I understand. Just don't forget about all your readers and "Phans". Lol.
x ToxXik x
Billy4Me chapter 41 . 8/1/2014
This story is brilliant and beautiful, the writing just full of emotion. It makes me sad that you haven't updated in so long, and I do hope that you haven't abandoned it. I love the way you write each character, and especially the fact that you don't make Raoul out to be a jerk. I want the Phantom and Christine to be together, but not at the expense of making another character out to be a bad guy when he wasn't. Thank you for understanding the nuances and the conflict in this story and for writing them so well. I do hope that you'll return to this one.
Shurely chapter 41 . 6/15/2014
Not only is this story entrancing by adding the subtle elements of the flowers to represent the emotions within PotO, but it is also heart-warming and well-written. Plus, the author's notes are hilarious - just reading each one cracked me up. It's amazing to read. I would look forward to seeing more.
phantomgal01 chapter 27 . 4/30/2014
OH RIGHT IN THE FEELS! It hurts, soso much
tragicbeauty1991 chapter 41 . 2/25/2014
I honestly don't see how you haven't run out of flower ideas by now! Lol! But I love that you still have great ideas flowing. :) This is such an interesting fic that it actually inspired me to use the "language" of flowers in a fic of my own-not to the extent that you use them here, but there is some flower symbolism involved. Thanks so much for the inspiration and another chapter!
ReadAndLiveAThousandLives chapter 39 . 1/24/2014
I love this! Flowers and their meanings have always interested me, and it was so exciting to see them connected to these characters. Keep writing, please.

Oh, and congratulations on your book!
SaVrAiNoiR chapter 39 . 12/19/2013
I wish that the sword fight wasn't on it's way :/ SO much emotion squished in to so few words... I am still in love with this story.

Brilliant as always!
tragicbeauty1991 chapter 39 . 12/17/2013
Ack! I'm SO behind! So sorry for missing the last few chapters. Okay...I missed A LOT of chapters. But I'm going to try to keep up with them better now. Apparently, I never actually subscribed to the story. :P Oops.

Well, anyway, I really enjoyed the new chapters. I'm constantly amazed and how well you weave in each flower and its meaning-especially now that we're into the movie/play part of the story and not just backstory. I also like that you make ALL of the characters relatable, including Raoul and even jerk-face Carlotta. I actually felt sorry for her...and that's saying something considering how unlikeable she is. XD That must have really taken some work.

Congrats on the new book! Good luck with selling it! :) I'm a bit jealous...
Alana Fox chapter 39 . 12/16/2013
Her really loves her, why can't she see it. Poor Erik...nice chapter by thre way
ListenToTheRainS2 chapter 24 . 12/12/2013
Aaaargh, this guy REALLY has to come? I hate him so much, he's such a pain, just hope she don't fell for him and see the truth behind her Angel!
ListenToTheRainS2 chapter 21 . 12/12/2013
Oh god, could this be the time when our Erik will reveal himself? The curiosityyyy!
ListenToTheRainS2 chapter 20 . 12/12/2013
So cute, I hope he shows himself to her soon, I want to see real fluffiness! Silly Christine, she just don't see a thing!