Reviews for Waking Dream
I know its been 3 years but its such an amazing story. :3
EnderDragon21 chapter 6 . 2/11
Ahk
What a Cliffy *glares*
Ah whatever, I really hope you update soon...
You're one of my favourite another on here.
EnderDragon21 chapter 4 . 2/10
Naw, I don't think you need to change it. And yeah, those things with Vlad and Dash honestly did seem to go a little too far, but oh well. You really don't have to think about it that way if you don't want to, but you could I guess if you do...
EnderDragon21 chapter 1 . 2/10
Jesus
STOP MAKING VLAD SOUND LIKE A PEDOPHILE
But yeah that chappie was awesome
Amy chapter 4 . 12/31/2014
(Flatly) This update gave me the goose bumps
Seriously though this is a good story
Uzumaki1559 chapter 6 . 4/16/2014
Keep going! Keep going! Its getting good!
LOVE THE CHAPTERS!

But could you put more of Danny's love ones in
Varianta chapter 6 . 2/5/2014
I really like this story you've set up here. I love the characters and the plot is original and intriguing. The Danny/Vlad interaction is great; I'm enjoying the blend between Vlad's scheming and his softer, more emotional creep-tastic I-want-to-be-Daniel's Father side. I'm really feeling for Danny here. He is being played so badly, however I've noticed that the mark is effecting both of them. This chapter ends with a mention of side effects. I bet we will see more of those, but how much of what Danny (and Vlad, for that matter) is feeling is from the spell itself, or those sinister side effects?

Vlad is so stupid. If he supposedly cares so much about Danny, why would he risk Danny's health? Such stupidity is an occupational hazard for a Fruitloop like Vlad.

Changing gears a bit, I noticed a few grammatical errors.

For one, when a character is a addressing another you should use a comma. Whether on not they use an actual name; nicknames apply as well.

For example:

"Daniel, pay attention!" snapped Vlad.

There is a comma after Danny's name. Pretty straight forward. I think you know this one.

"What's up, Tucker?" Danny asked.

There is a comma before Tucker's name even though it isn't at the start of the sentence.

Or:

"You need to look a little closer, Sam, or you might miss something," said Jazz.

This one is a little trickier. Notice that one has two commas before and after Sam's name because the name is in the middle of the sentence.

So...

"Would you like me to drive you home, little badger?"

This sentence doesn't use a real name, but it still needs a comma because little badger is now standing in as Danny's name. Thus, I placed the comma between "home" and "little badger"

Oops. I didn't mean to turn this into a lesson about commas. I don't mean to sound cruel. I'm not, honest!

...At least is isn't semi-colons. I learned when to use them, so I can tell you the rules for semi-colons are ridiculous.

I apologize for letting this review get so long. I'll just end it by saying I really like the plot, your characterization and interaction, but I think you should proof read a little more carefully. Editing isn't very fun, but it pays off.

Thanks for sharing your wonderful story!

Varianta
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
love it
mihane100 chapter 6 . 8/21/2013
This is AWESOME so far! I can't wait to see what happens next! :D
Anthezar chapter 6 . 8/20/2013
I really love this story. I saw how short it was and was like, "Well, I'll finish this quickly. Wish it was longer."

Let me say that again.

I definitely wish it was longer! It needs to be updated again. I do realize it's been a year, but I won't give up hope. Nope, nope.

This story is riveting. And I could fully enjoy it in peace because you said it's not slash, but father/son - even before that big author's note. I can get creeped out by things pretty quickly, but I wasn't during this story. I was on the edge of my seat for sure, though. The only time I about fainted was with that little girl. O.O That was scary.

I wish you would continue this amazing, unique story. Also, if you've published anything original, I'd love to see that, too. :)
GirlOfLegend chapter 6 . 8/13/2013
I have no words for how amazing this story is.
I beg of you *gets down on knees * Please continue!
PhantomWriter chapter 6 . 5/28/2013
Love it lots! Please keep writing! I think it's darkish and creepyish but in a good send chills up your spine and good luck on your job hunting!
Riddles of the Werewolf chapter 6 . 2/16/2013
This story is amazing. I've never seen anything like it. You have the characters so well developed. The writing is amazing. I really hope you continue with this, it's really a great story and idea.
R. L. Ravenclaw chapter 4 . 2/15/2013
You're okay, hon. Don't worry about it. I've gotten some creepy vibes from reviews that were for a very innocent story too. You made your point clear and that was very good. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. You're doing an excellent job.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/12/2013