Reviews for Tornado Weather
MASHlover859 chapter 7 . 10/4
please continue
jublke chapter 7 . 11/9/2014
You have a really unique writing style. I hope you continue this.
lucindadixon chapter 7 . 7/26/2013
I love this story. Thank you.
NikitaKaralis chapter 7 . 7/25/2013
Excellent start! Can't wait to see the romance blossom!
cmee57 chapter 7 . 7/20/2013
I was so glad to see that a new chapter had been posted! Wonderful things can happen out of the unexpected. I look forward to the next chapter!
Tante chapter 6 . 6/1/2013
I read through this again today to see if you'd added more. It's quite good. You handle the angst and the voices of each character very well. I hope this isn't abandoned. Even without the evil cliff hanger this is a fic worth finishing.
jjgeraghty chapter 6 . 2/8/2013
I can't wait to read what happens next!
thepenismighterhanthesword chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
love this story...i hear hawk's voice telling me the story ans love rhe way u write
cmee57 chapter 4 . 1/8/2013
Another great chapter!
cmee57 chapter 3 . 1/8/2013
Poor Hawkeye, even in the middle of a tornado and he can't get Margaret to open up and talk about herself!
cmee57 chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
The cats and the empty fish tin. Too funny! This chapter is a great beginning!
Guest chapter 6 . 1/7/2013
This story is really good! Look forward to more!
lucindadixon chapter 6 . 1/7/2013
I'm glad you're still updating this story. I'm really enjoying it. Thank you :)

Favourite part: "In the glare of the headlights, flashlights and sodium lamps during triage, Margaret seemed to glow. His shaking hands ached to touch her."
charley.vandra chapter 6 . 1/7/2013
Oh no! How dare you end it on a cliff hanger? I will be impatiently awaiting your next update! ...please hurry ;)

Aww this was a very adorable chapter. The little picnic, so romantic. And then boom. An explosion. What's happened? I hope no one is hurt. . . . Great chapter! I am loving this story!
charley.vandra chapter 5 . 1/7/2013
Aww, poor Hawkeye. Just trying to save her live and almost killed her in the process. That's a story to tell the grand kids. ;)