Reviews for Tornado Weather
lucindadixon chapter 7 . 7/26/2013
I love this story. Thank you.
colee41 chapter 7 . 7/25/2013
Excellent start! Can't wait to see the romance blossom!
cmee57 chapter 7 . 7/20/2013
I was so glad to see that a new chapter had been posted! Wonderful things can happen out of the unexpected. I look forward to the next chapter!
Tante chapter 6 . 6/1/2013
I read through this again today to see if you'd added more. It's quite good. You handle the angst and the voices of each character very well. I hope this isn't abandoned. Even without the evil cliff hanger this is a fic worth finishing.
jjgeraghty chapter 6 . 2/8/2013
I can't wait to read what happens next!
thepenismighterhanthesword chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
love this story...i hear hawk's voice telling me the story ans love rhe way u write
cmee57 chapter 4 . 1/8/2013
Another great chapter!
cmee57 chapter 3 . 1/8/2013
Poor Hawkeye, even in the middle of a tornado and he can't get Margaret to open up and talk about herself!
cmee57 chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
The cats and the empty fish tin. Too funny! This chapter is a great beginning!
Guest chapter 6 . 1/7/2013
This story is really good! Look forward to more!
lucindadixon chapter 6 . 1/7/2013
I'm glad you're still updating this story. I'm really enjoying it. Thank you :)

Favourite part: "In the glare of the headlights, flashlights and sodium lamps during triage, Margaret seemed to glow. His shaking hands ached to touch her."
charley.vandra chapter 6 . 1/7/2013
Oh no! How dare you end it on a cliff hanger? I will be impatiently awaiting your next update! ...please hurry ;)

Aww this was a very adorable chapter. The little picnic, so romantic. And then boom. An explosion. What's happened? I hope no one is hurt. . . . Great chapter! I am loving this story!
charley.vandra chapter 5 . 1/7/2013
Aww, poor Hawkeye. Just trying to save her live and almost killed her in the process. That's a story to tell the grand kids. ;)
charley.vandra chapter 4 . 1/7/2013
You're killing me with these one liners: "Pierce, sometimes you're a pain. Sometimes you're an insufferable drunk who throws up on peopleā€¦" & "Great horny toads," he sighed.

And my gawd! Is the unit destroyed!? Must . . .find . . .out!
charley.vandra chapter 3 . 1/7/2013
This is totally like a Mash episode! Charles' thoughts and actions were hilarious and I totally see that happening! As were Radar's and Kilngers', and oh, "We're off to see the Wizard!" Oh my god, I've never laughed so hard.

Your story has all the drama and humor of a mash episode. And I am rally glad I came cross this.