Reviews for Always the Doctor
Lizzy chapter 1 . 4/18
Hello! I'm really sorry about having to write a guest review, but I'm way too super lazy to sign in, so I'll just leave it like this (Also, my username is TheSearchforSomethingMore).
I super duper love the style of this poem. And, I just adore this poem in general and I think it really describes (which is not the word I was looking for -something more along the lines of 'encompasses') what the Doctor is to people. Anyway, just really liked this and wanted to let you know!
Xx
Shadows Concealed In Darkness chapter 1 . 2/1
I can't tell you how great this is. You have a real talent for poetry, truly (see what I did there?)!
This was sweet and it made my day, I love it. 3 It represents the Doctor so well, and flows just perfectly. :)
Shadows
kittyrsocute chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
Hmm. *smiles*
knarl chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
nahh! amazing! i'm so glad that ghostdog401 sent me this! I want more dw poems! :P brilliant
Elivra26 chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Brilliant. Absolutely, perfectly brilliant! Thank you for a lovely read!
GhostDog401 chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
I loved this! It's amazing!
Martin-J-Christopher-Freeman chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
... this is awesome! :)
zoe alice chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Squee! This is my favorite poem so far. It's like a love letter to the Classic Series. Admittedly, I've seen very little Classic Who, but that's beside the point because it's the same man. :D This one really needs a tune now because I want to sing it ALL THE TIME.
Youji Zero chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
sweet poem
Witchy Pixie chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Yep, that about summarizes the awesomeness that is The Doctor. Nice rhythm and construction.
mericat chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
I tried it, altho I was sure I wouldn't like it. But I liked it, I truly did!
Eviledna chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
I love this, Slightly. So clever the way you've worked them all in.
Yeurj chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Aww, this is very well-written (though I'm confuzzled as to how cravat and forgot rhyme) and a wonderful reflection on Doctor Who.