Reviews for The Adventure in Maycomb
IMurderMuffins chapter 3 . 9/30/2013
Okay just a little bit of constructive criticism. The style of writing does not fir the time period and it sounds like there's a eleven year old prep writing this. It's really hard to read.
kayla chapter 4 . 4/12/2013
This makes no sense. The word choice just doesn't fit the period it could be a great story if written by the right person and there is a time and place for Katy Perry. TKAM isn't it.
Built4Sin chapter 5 . 7/24/2012
PLEASE, STOP WRITING!
Built4Sin chapter 4 . 4/29/2012
Can't tell if trolling or genuinely trying to give people brain damage...
Bfflsonfire chapter 3 . 4/9/2012
Ok. I'm using my friends account, so this isn't her opinion. I think that this story has the potential to be a great story, but it's somewhat difficult to read becuase of the spelling and grammar. If I were you, I wouldn't worry so much about pleasing the readers by updating fast. Instead, I would work on making longer, quality chapters more enjoyable for the readers. Remember, always keep writing because you have potential. The more you practice, the better you'll get.
razorbeamz chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Is this a joke?
Built4Sin chapter 2 . 3/20/2012
When I read the summary, I thought this story could be quite good. However, you're spelling, grammar and general use of words is appalling. You don't sound much older than 13 so I'll try not to be harsh but you really need to spell check, or maybe have someone check your punctuation before you post a chapter. Also, please stop using 'Lol' and 'Omg', it's irritating to read.