Reviews for Remember and be Sad
Lisa Paris chapter 1 . 11/19/2015
To the previous reviewer: Sorry the F word shocked you. You might have noticed I did add a warning at the start of the story that mature language would be used. If the use of an occasional F bomb offends, then clearly this isn't for you.
hm chapter 1 . 11/19/2015
There was no f word in White Collar. I started to read your story with much interest until you just threw in a f bomb for no reason. It's your right of course but to me, it is sloppy writing. You seem like a good writer but f bombs for no reason instantly make me stop reading. I'm not a prude, there are circumstances where a character might swear but the writers of White Collar managed to successfully write for six seasons without the f bomb being used. That's evidence enough for me that you don't need to use it either. It cheapens your work. Too bad, I liked the beginning but won't read something that lacks class, something you should think about as a person who might actually write well. Have a good day.
Guest chapter 15 . 11/2/2015
Been missing your white Collar stories, hope u write another one soon
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 15 . 7/2/2014
love it, looking forward to more
Kiryat chapter 3 . 4/23/2013
Wow... gosh... I didn't see this coming.

The first bit with Elizabeth was really unsettling. I had goosebumps right along with her as she realized she could be in danger. Masterful writing. And then when she eventually speaks to Diana and hears something happened to Peter. Poor El, I have a nasty feeling she's going to be put through the mill in the next few chapters.

But Neal... what can I say? I love an amnesiac Neal! It kinda wipes his slate clean as regards the U-boat treasure, but opens up a whole new can of worms about Kate and his history with Peter. Will he feel the same kind of loyalty to the FBI agent who hounded and then caught him?

Lisa, this is a terrific plot device. It sort of allows an avalanche of possibilities and could, I guess, get Neal off the hook, if he decides to work with either Mossad or the FBI!

Stunning writing as ever. I admire the way you structure your sentences and keep things brief but way descriptive. How DO you do that?
Kiryat chapter 2 . 4/23/2013
Peter was great in this chapter. I really liked the way the provenance - 'the atrocity and dark provenance of murder' - (BTW - wow!) of the treasure upset him. In fact the whole scene with him and El in the backyard was great. I liked her bit about the Rembrandt, trying to make things a little lighter when she realized he was upset. Nice characterization.

Neal really has placed him smack bang in the middle of an impossible situation.

I enjoyed their talk the park, Neal's defiance was annoying, and at the same time, kinda sad. You wonder who he's really trying to convince. Himself more than anyone else. And the guy in the tan jacket? I'm thinking Odessa rather than Mossad...

Once again, this is just great. I need to read some more later!
Kiryat chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Great start to this. It reads like a thriller - you really ought to think about getting something published for real. I loved the way Neal's kinda stuck - and it's all of his own making. He's being followed but he cant go to Peter, so where the heck does it leave him? A smart way of showing the dilemma he and Moz are smack bang in the middle of.

Of course he escapes - this time!

Meanwhile, Peter has a dilemma of his own - and again its all Neal's doing. Does he tell the Mossad guy the truth, or protect Neal and place his career in jeopardy? Neal really is a seize the day sort of guy, without really thinking things or consequences through.

On a more somber note, I wanted to thank you for for flagging something that really bothered the crap out of me during the entire treasure/U-boat storyline. No one seemed to gives a rats backside about the origins or morality of continuing the Nazis work and keeping all that loot for themselves. As someone with personal family links to the Shoah, it felt like it needed saying.
Guest chapter 15 . 3/18/2013
wonderful!
Katowisp chapter 15 . 12/29/2012
Awesome story. Engaging story with a masterful character arc on both Peter and Neal's parts-and still putting us almost exactly in line for the rest of season 3 to go down as it did. I am unduly impressed! I also enjoy your OCs, from the villains to Zahavi. Well done.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/8/2012
Oh this was excellent. No rose colored glasses, your Neal was truly as he is on the show. Personally, I prefer smart streetwise Neal as the man he is, not depicted as a kid or a victim. This was perfect, your respect and knowledge of the characters really shone through. As for your Peter, you wrote him with love and honesty. Bravo!
Wyvern chapter 15 . 9/4/2012
Somebody told me you were posting here, so of course, I just had to come see. I don't know the show in too much detail although I have watched it once or twice. Rest assured I shall be recording it from now on as you've given me a taste for these characters.

Thank you my friend, for yet another of your terrifically written, angst-filled specials. Needless to say, I loved every word and am now off to catch-up on some more.

Meantimes, I hope you are busy hitting the keyboard and creating another gem?
Serevi chapter 15 . 8/27/2012
I really like Zahavi calling Peter and now he knows how much Neal was prepared to sacrifice for him. Nice to see Israelis not the bad guys.

A good story, many thanks.
wotumba1 chapter 15 . 8/21/2012
great wonderful story! loved it!
wotumba1 chapter 14 . 8/21/2012
good to know he decided to stay, even if he was kinda conned by el
wotumba1 chapter 13 . 8/21/2012
what will neal do? will he accept the offer?