Reviews for Wonderstruck
Redec chapter 1 . 7/8
Dude, I doubt you still check this or get notifications or whatever ffnet does, but I figured I'd leave a trail anyway, mostly just to say thank you! I watched all of three episodes of glee back in season 3 or something, and I never liked it that much. But I have read through every single story on your page for like the past 3 days of my summer slump.
I figured I'd comment on the one story that wasn't finished to keep options open? I don't know, I don't have a reason really.
No matter, you're a whole lot of fun to read, and I hope that you still write now, regardless of what it's about. I love the particular dynamic you chose between Rachel and Quinn, and I'm comforted by how you deal with the gay part of their relationship— mostly just not a big deal. So best of luck to you, and thank you! I'd love to read anything else you have to say.
GuestN chapter 1 . 5/30
Did the story not go as you wanted? It seemed interesting. It was a good setup.
rdosant chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
o meu Deus, porque parou? parou porque?
posta um novo cap?w
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
dearest author, will you continue the 2 other parts pleaseeeeeee?
MrsFabrayRaudenfeld chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
2/3 and 3/3 PLEASE.
ThroughTheL00kingGlass chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
Wow, great story!
It has this weird Season 2/"Original Song" vibe where they're kind of friends but not really which is great because most stories are either along the I-hate-you-Season-1 line or the we're-the-best-of-friends-Season-3 line or AU ;)
I know this is kinda random but is Kurt in New York as well?
And are parts 2 and 3 still coming or are you leaving it open ended?
I would love to read more :D
CAFBOV chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Well, I'm going to assume there will be no continuation of this story but you did end it at a good point. Our imagination can do the rest, if we wish.
texican chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
What? No way! No pt 2 in sight. Please have some mercy. It will be my New Years wish. Pretty please.
lugete chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
whaaaaat WHAAAAT where are parts 2 and 3?!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
Ohhhhhhh. Help. I just read this!
Please continue when you can!
Scart chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Is this like... a joke, you write somethng epic and leave us without knowing what's next... that's unfair!

Please I beg you, write or post the next parts *0*, like, all I want for Chrismas is an upate, yeah?
WildLife chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Hey I've found this fic today and I really wonder... where is the next part?
I mean this is part 1 of 3 no?
WHERE ARE THEY!

O_O
S.O.S chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Oh my god. I actually can't believe it I mean, where are you and I really think you should update this and soon, like pretty pretty soon you can't left us like this!
mixtapesandcellmates chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
You should keep going with this.
LonelyAnon chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Can't wait for what's next.