Reviews for Harry Potter and the Phoenix Wolves
ToddGilliss chapter 13 . 2/26
looking forward for you to moving forward with this story

good luck
Eric chapter 11 . 2/23
I have a nit to pick with you! Nee means born as, AS such it would be Nymphadora Tonks NEE TONKS(which is redundant and would be shortened to just Tonks) not Nee Black! Unless you are having Tonks be born out of wedlock.
uzuuchi007 chapter 13 . 2/22
Nice
Dragonsblood62463 chapter 13 . 2/19
I like the way you'r writing this, keep up the great work and story
nymlover chapter 13 . 2/16
great story so far I hope to read more in the near future
juan chapter 13 . 2/14
crazy old fool the only dark lord is him tom is nothing but a coward and fake dark lord I'm going to write a funny propacy that will be sent that will tell the heir of all will destory the next dark lord who got bugger by his lover lol
daithi4377 chapter 7 . 2/16
Hmmm I'm guessing he had sex with Ginny to bind her as a slave. Too bad there wasn't another way. Daphne moves fast and is a bit of a bitch us to she?
daithi4377 chapter 6 . 2/16
LOL did the transforming of Harry awaken the new soul bonds with the girls?
daithi4377 chapter 5 . 2/16
Um wow fast action though I do think the explanations would have been better before the bite rather than after. How did Ian know about The plans of Ginny becoming a slave?
daithi4377 chapter 4 . 2/16
Wow a five million dollar fine for a theft of five hundred thousand...seems reasonable. Personally I wouldn't want Ginny anywhere near Harry.
daithi4377 chapter 3 . 2/16
Haha the Shite storm has hit the fan...feel a bit sorry it was Griphook that screwed up but really a fifteen month signature...i thought goblins were intelligent?
daithi4377 chapter 2 . 2/16
And good story only really downside is the lack of some punctuation. I never know what is conversation and what is thoughts or observation.
The fact that there are people reading this pile of trash makes me lose hope for the rest of humanity.
daithi4377 chapter 1 . 2/16
What an interesting mix of creatures.
desireejones99 chapter 13 . 2/14
Been an interesting start, the question I have is can Harry's bite 'cure' Remus? Basically overwriting one wolf for the other