Reviews for Harry Potter and the Phoenix Wolves
Milagro626 chapter 13 . 8/12
Any new chapters coming? Its a good story. Unique idea!
BROMBROS chapter 13 . 6/27
I cannot wait until the story continues. This story is awesome. I wish I had found it earlier and follow the story all along as it was being typed out can't wait for chapter 14
Please update please
AlastairRevel chapter 13 . 5/3
update soon!
Hawk6782 chapter 13 . 4/6
I love the concept of a turned harry I read all the ones I can find and this particular concept of a Phoenix wolf is awesome. I like the direction your story is going but I believe that you are having everybody accept it way to quickly. And I'm not referring to the main pack I can wrap my mind around the wolf influencing them to accept its hard to win an argument with yourself. I'm referring to all the other characters after a moment they are all good with things and I don't believe that could happen with out a form of mind control which would defeat the notion of the family. That's just my opinion though and other then that like I said before awesome concept and a decent story look forward to reading more
John Thomas chapter 13 . 3/8
A bit of a shaky start, I must admit, but it's coming along nicely. I like your idea of the Phoenix Wolves; beats the usual Werewolf/Vampire and Phoenix/Basilisk mix, don't you think? I hope the real life would give you some break (I mean who doesn't), so that you can continue this story.
FANTASYLORDMICKEY90 chapter 13 . 9/3/2015
Love this story so far,one of my faves! and I gotta say,u really love to splash the blood around,don't u? lol
harrysowl chapter 13 . 8/8/2015
So when are you going to pick back up this story and finish it. Or did you go and lose this story's muse
Guest chapter 7 . 8/1/2015
i dunno mate, that seemed waay harsh, Shes only a year below harry and was raised via her mother, some clemency was due, slave was enough, sex slave is a step too far and barren is just outright evil
Guest chapter 13 . 6/21/2015
please update soon
The Fiction Fan chapter 13 . 5/30/2015
It is a great story but I wish you could just update it
rider-84 chapter 13 . 5/29/2015
Great story so far. I enjoy the storyline that you have developed. I suggest that Harry ask Ian if he bite Moony would that get rid of his lycanthropy. Ian would then tell him that he didn't know what would happen. Harry would then ask Moony if he would like to find out if that would help get his "little furry problem" under control. Then have the Phoenix Wolf overpower the werewolf and give the contort to Moony making it safe for him to be around anyone at anytime giving him a life once again. Keep up the great work.
Goddessofvore chapter 4 . 4/28/2015
Hehehe vengeance is sweet
Goddessofvore chapter 1 . 4/28/2015
First story and attempt? Don't worry about it. Reviews are good for pointing out areas for improvement.
David M. Potter chapter 13 . 4/27/2015
I wil be jonesing for the next update.