Reviews for Why Didn't I?
Wow. This is like my coffee. Bittersweet. Mostly sweet, though.
This is fantastic. Fave.
DreamedSilverWings chapter 1 . 5/9
After a long time, I finally read all the fanfic, and I have to say that it make me really sad, not at all because they didn't end together, it's because Garfield wanted to be with her, Raven wanted to be with him, they even have time to be with each other, and she doesn't allow herself to love him even if he corresponded her feelings.
It's sad to say "Why didn't I?" and never have again the opportunity, at least not in this life.
Thank you for writing this, it's sad, but it's something that happens in the real life. See you
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 1 . 4/28
Reply to A Random Guest:

Gar was in his forties when Raven turned down his marriage proposal. He was much older later when he died, hence why Mark was in his sixties.

Sorry for the confusion.
A Random Guest chapter 1 . 4/28
I know I've read this before, and it's still just as good.
On one note though, I'm confused when you say that Garfield is in his late forties, yet his son Mark is in his sixties? Or am I just being stupid?
Other than that, great work.
TheDarkrealm chapter 1 . 4/28
So sad and so good I think it's amazing
Bunnyfire chapter 1 . 1/23
WOW that was...VERY upsetting, :"( but that's what can happen...great depressing story!. ALMOST had me in tears. Keep it up xD.
IValkyrie-KnightI chapter 1 . 5/9/2016
Chris: Awww...it was a nice mix of sad and sweet. {:'3 I liked the closing sentence Victor said to them.

Michael: It was...(wipes eye)...nice...
NATSUxERZA 123456 chapter 1 . 5/3/2016
Well i needed a good cry thanks for that my heart really appreciated the feels.
WolfsLullaby chapter 1 . 2/23/2016
Just.. Wow.

Original, bittersweet, and a joy to read. Absolutely perfect. You captured Raven to her core- sad, but true to the truest extent. Thank you for sharing!
Viper5delta chapter 1 . 2/21/2016
Sad but sweet.
bookfan99 chapter 1 . 2/12/2016
This was depressing, but a good story. I like it. Original and not technically a sad or happy ending.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/17/2016
Soooo cute and sad poor Raven and Garfeild (sad face)
pmasin chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
OhMYGOD YYYY
Jorge' S chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
Reeeeeeeaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllyyyyyy Depressed now. :... ( But reallllllllllllllllllyyyyyy good
Aaron chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
This is a really nice story. This story you made really making me cry :')