Reviews for Why Didn't I?
Bursgrogash chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
A little piece of me died in sadness.
JaiTwin chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
That ending though... my goodness. That made me cry... you are a great author.
Renee chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
I cried a little at the end, it was very bittersweet but a lovely story.
Jovan2013 chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
If only Raven had self-confidence to admit to Garfield that she loves him :(
C. Walker chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
So freaking sad, I love your work but its so sad. I think you should do an upbeat one shot after this I just can't cry anymore today.
FANNYMAN chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
I won't say it's depressing, but it definitely has some feels. It was purely an emotional story. It had a bittersweet ending, but it reminds us that not everything ends in a happy ending.

It's not your typical love dovey bbrae story, but I still liked it. Let me rephrase that, I loved it,
Oro Rosa chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
It was something to think about; I think Raven should have taken the first chance at the bookstore...but there would be some different Logans in the world if that happened. Just take the opportunity in life.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
Honestly It Was Depressing But I Loved It
sparklyrainbowpie chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
DONT READ WHILE LISTENING TO SAY SOMETHING CANT STOP BAWLING
Parishorse chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Oh. My.

This is so, so, so sad, but you wrote this perfectly. It turned out as a beautiful and sacred remembrance of the past, and not just completely depressing like other death stories.

Keep up the fabulous work! Now if you excuse me, I have to go empty a box of tissues...
MrRayney chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
Ahora que se que entiendes bien el español, he decidido comenzar a comentar en tus historias, siempre he querido decir lo que pienso de ellas.

Esta es sin lugar a dudas uno de los mejores fic que he leído desde la perspectiva de Raven, a veces simplemente por miedo a las cosas no nos atrevemos a hacer algo al respecto, siento pena por Raven dándose cuenta demasiado tarde, que dejo pasar una vida al lado de Garfield, debido a que sus poderes podrían hacerle daño y a que pensaba que no era digna de ser feliz, solo espero que ahora que encontró la paz eterna pueda ser feliz al lado de Chico Bestia.
ILoveTeenTitans2705 chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
whoa..sad story u got there.. but it's cool! I loved the ending.. it made me teary-eyed! :)
Dahkoro5050 chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
T be honest, it was totally depressing. But in a good way, if you know what I mean. These kind of stories really hit you in the feels, you know?
Anon chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
It was beautiful. Not depressing. Just beautiful.
Alec33 chapter 1 . 2/25/2014