Reviews for Breaking the habit
guest chapter 3 . 2/22/2015
I LOVE IT PLEASE UPDATE
Shipper Queen chapter 2 . 1/19/2015
You said Hungarian twice.
magturtle chapter 3 . 12/28/2014
I liked the end the best the rest kinda confused me. But good job I guess.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/1/2014
Amazing! I absolutely adore this story! You're an amazing writer!
The-prison-of-frozen-screams chapter 3 . 6/5/2014
i believe that robin is what you said he was and so old and i liked it so thanks
Kitte-Wolf chapter 3 . 8/1/2013
Just a correction, and it's a common mistake, is in one line of the lyrics:
Instead of to the leader, the pariah, the victim, the messiah, it's actually to the leader, the pariah, the victor, the messiah- trust me, I've heard this song enough.
Toni the clock chapter 3 . 9/7/2012
love
Sairey13 chapter 3 . 7/1/2012
To me, Robin almost sounded so cold and yet so wise.
Hope to see another chapter
The Fourteenth chapter 3 . 4/4/2012
OMIGOD!YOU NEED TO UPDATE!I AM SOOOOOO PUTTING THIS AS A FAVORITE! I WAS LIKE,"OMIGOD, ROBIN IS SOOOOO MATURE. HE'S MORE MATURE THAN MEH!"
Abbie-As-Sue.29 chapter 3 . 3/17/2012
Wow this is deep... I can relate to this, the pain. Nice work, I just hope your not in the same situation. I'm working though mine. This is meaningful writing :')
Guest chapter 3 . 3/16/2012
Omg I luv it please update
bats-randomness chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
OOh you described it really good the emotions, he seems to be too happy and so the bird finally brokE! Good story, may I suggest the song 'Welcome to my life' by Simple Plan for him explianing to the mentors and team? It goes something like this:

Do you ever feel like breaking down? Do you ever feel outta place like somehow you just don't belong and no understands you? Do you ever want to run away? Do you lock yourself in your room with the radio turned on up so loud that no one hears you screaming? NO you don't know what its like when nothing feels alright. You don't know what its like to be like me.

To be hurt. To be lost. To be left out in the dark. To be kicked when your down to feel like you've been pushed around. To be on the edge of breaking down but no one's there to save you. No you don't know what it's like Welcome to my life...

Anyway that's a piece of the song! Update soon I'm looking forward to it
RobinIsAwesome chapter 2 . 1/14/2012
this is really good.

even though i don't like songfic, i'm really liking this story.

i hope that you will put a new chapter soon.

i'm look forward for it
Lavendersalamander chapter 2 . 1/14/2012
Woah... Deep. That was awesome! Cant wait for the next update.
FuzzyBee013 chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Usually I don't go for song fics, but the song attracted me. I think the plot is awesome and it would be sweet if you could like continue on with it, but have different, depressing songs for each chapter. Nice job and I hope you'll consider it :)