Reviews for BADGE of HONOR
parbo04 chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
What an amazing story! I see it's been awhile since it was updated, I'm always a little annoyed reading angry comments left to writers about unfinished writings. Please don't take this as such, but I anxiously await more chapters. This is a completely captivating story!
photobuff57 chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Love this story and I am anxious to read what happens next. Will you be writing the ending soon?
mommoo chapter 36 . 5/25/2013
I'm confused about the ending, is that it? If not, when can we expect more, like a better ending? How can you leave them hanging?
Guest chapter 36 . 1/20/2013
I'll keep checking on this. Sure hope you finish it. It's great so far.
FlarnChef chapter 27 . 7/24/2012
Please, oh please H. give us more sometime soon.

Don't make me beg...
judy
guest chapter 36 . 7/17/2012
Please, please finish this. I've been waiting like forever. FANTASTIC STORY and very well written! PLEASE FINISH
MoonstoneMaiden chapter 36 . 3/24/2012
I am so enjoying this story! As a matter of fact, I LOVE all your stories. You write superbly. I can't wait to find out what happens next! Please, please, please more!
meri.MKfan chapter 36 . 2/28/2012
Oh yay, another chapter! :-) But oh nooo, these are some dangerous folks! Sounds like Kitty managed to fool them, though, which means she'll just be plunging further into danger. Can't wait to see what happens next!
sonya c chapter 36 . 2/28/2012
I'm not a bit suprised that Kitty is tougher than truth serum :)

Great chapter, I have even more questions to ponder while I wait to see what happens next.
mahc chapter 36 . 2/28/2012
I hope she's not betting KITTY's life on it, though! Great job on this chapter, as usual. You have Frankie and Charlie moving the plot along, and Matt and Kitty bringing the emotion. I'm worried, like Matt, about Kitty. I see a confrontation coming between Matt and the bad guys. Hope he can be ready for it!

MAHC
LadyofDodge chapter 36 . 2/28/2012
I had to force myself to scroll this chapter line by line because I knew if I had the entire page in front of me, I would jump ahead to find out what happened.

And, why am I suddenly becoming uncomfortable with both Frankie and Mrs. Barger?
FlarnChef chapter 36 . 2/28/2012
The twists and turns this story has taken has made me nearly as dizzy as Kitty.

Luckily for me, I was born dizzy and love this ever thickening plot!

~~judy
mahc chapter 35 . 2/25/2012
Very, very glad to see you continuing this great story - and with quite a bang, or at least a plot development that I feel sure will lead to a bang. Good thing Matt's practicing his gun skills again. Didn't expect the poisoning twist - and I know this will make Matt even more reticent about sending her back out. Ready for the next chapter!

MAHC
SingerMe chapter 35 . 2/24/2012
So glad you picked this back up. Can't wait to see how Kitty fares.
meri.MKfan chapter 35 . 2/24/2012
Oh my gosh, this just gets better and better! Have I mentioned lately what a total treat it is that we're actually getting more new BoH? It's like Christmas in February! :-)

So, I love that Beau's grandmother likes Kitty - could come in very handy later - and actually I just like old Mrs. Barger generally - great character! I totally get that Matt wants a gun, and it's probably a good idea for Kitty to have one too, but I fear he could get caught practicing and tip off Beau.

But never mind all THAT, holy hypodermic Batman! Who would try to poison Kitty and Beau, and why? And when did they even have the chance? Matt is going to be VERY unhappy about this development, but Kitty is clearly key to their plans, so it will have to be onward into danger! And boy howdy, I cannot WAIT to see what happens next! :-D