Reviews for A Week
Anony Mouse the Third chapter 2 . 6/19/2013
BiblioMatsuri chapter 2 . 1/17/2013
I can just see it...
KiannaLeighMV500 chapter 2 . 1/14/2012
Why does it seem like that's exact what happened? Wine and beer is bad ... sometimes.
razzle-dazzle1606 chapter 2 . 1/13/2012
Haha, LOVE it! Great story!
Detouredbe chapter 2 . 1/12/2012
Outstanding! I've always found humour related to drunkeness to be some of the best. Good job keeping Rapunzel, Eugene and the others in character too!
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 2 . 1/12/2012
great job on the 2-shot! I loved it!
Onlyinmydreams23 chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Hahahaha! I couldn't stop laughing! Innocent Rapunzel doesn't know why Eugene is acting strange hahahaXD! But don't tell the princess... LOL! _ hahaha I hope you update soon! That was hilarious!
EdwardBellaAndSasuSaku4Eva chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Oh my gosh I was crying XD This was hysterical. Poor Eugene always loses his shoes. I was lpoking forward to this when you first mentioned it to me but this is even better than you made it sound :)

And poor Rapunzel has no idea what's going on with Eugene :P I love when Eugene was like "oh don't tell the princess. She'll get mad at me." And Rapunzel's like "I am the princess..." And Eugene freaked out and was like "YOU ARE!"

I love Eugene's little compliments about Rapunzel that he says while he's drunk. *hearts* Like how she's something special and that he wants to marry her... :) But he doesn't have to wait long since the wedding is on Friday... ;)

This was so funny and awesome and so appreciated cause I love a good laugh :D Anyways, can't wait for the next update! :) Till next time :D
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
LovelyLady18 chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Drunk Eugene equals hilariousness(: I love this..please continue;;
sirenmergirl chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
You should definitely be rating this T. This much drinking usually leads to poisoning. I'm actually surprised Eugene's not dead yet.
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
haha! Great job! I love drunk Eugene! Update soon! :)