Reviews for Fate
Love it cool story!
Snowball A.K.A. WinterWolf chapter 26 . 8/29/2014
can't wait for more!
Kyuubi-No-Kitsune01 chapter 26 . 5/1/2014
ohh wow poor kakashi well any who looking for word to reading more when you have time to post more
Kyuubi-No-Kitsune01 chapter 8 . 4/30/2014
well im not confused well i guess thats a good thing right so i love this storie so far
your ever faithful friend Kyubbi-
no-kitsune 01 looking for word to more updates
Kyuubi-No-Kitsune01 chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
so i have decited to read this one again why cuz i like it that much
CrazyFangirl007 chapter 26 . 3/14/2014
Please update soon I really like how the story was going :)
EmptySurface chapter 2 . 2/16/2014
It must have been hilarious to hear a seven year old proclaim undying love and future marriage about a three year old... Or thoroughly disturbing. I can't decide :D
WriteMeALife chapter 26 . 10/29/2013
Nooooo! I want more, please update this story as soon as you can!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/26/2013
I love your stories. You're super creative, and your output is just outstanding.
april8824 chapter 26 . 5/15/2013
Hi, no update since a year..
I really liked your story...
pandora vanity chapter 26 . 1/7/2013
um update?
pandora vanity chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
he day that Sarutobi had found himself holding Tsunami's medical file- pregnancy test results and all- had been the day that he'd climbed out the window onto the ledge and threatened to jump. The end result being a fourteen hour standoff while some of the best negotiators in the village tried to talk him into coming back inside.

He'd refused at first. Then Sakumo had shown up and stuck his head out the window and yelled, "Jump already or stop wasting our Saturday!" Infuriating him to no end, yet finally got him back inside without a scratch.

I see you see chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
ROFL I'm so glad that I started to read this ahaha the first chapter was sooo funny especially how Sarutobi(?) acted at the very end
The Cruel Maiden chapter 26 . 9/12/2012
Pwease update! *_*
Mcnitra chapter 26 . 9/2/2012
I love your stories

cant wait for more

Best wishes to your friend and mum