Reviews for Drink, Drank, Drunk
rest in pieces chapter 4 . 5/23
this went from fluffy my heart is going to burst and im going to cry this is so cute and funny to oh my god no

thank you!
Icy-Windbreeze chapter 4 . 5/11
I really loved this story. Been unable to stop reading since I started the first chapter 3
bechloe47 chapter 4 . 4/9
That was so cute! I thought I was going to cry in between though. I loved it.
Ahyah chapter 4 . 2/21
I like the way this was written. reading the story from their perspective as they changed and matured was interesting as it was engaging. Thank you for a good read.
Hazel chapter 4 . 1/20/2015
So amazing I'm speechless good on you
malexfaith chapter 4 . 1/13/2015
awwww... yet another original piece. Amazing writing. Depth. So addictive. Thanks heaps for sharing
rdosant chapter 4 . 11/25/2014
muito massa, adorei
WonderousPlaceForAnEcho chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
Honestly this was well written, smart, they're mature, they've changed, an the dialog was really in character and if only the glee writers actually showed this. Its realistic, has layers, mentions Finn in a way that doesn't seem forced or degrades the character (though he was a horrible boyfriend) and I enjoy the verbal sparring along with how much they say even though they're both very guarded. I'll reread it some day because its worth it.
lealover chapter 4 . 10/1/2014
OMG I can't believe it took me so long to realise there was another chapter of this fic I hadn't read! Well worth the wait though. Just love your Faberry stories, angsty but with a fluffy ending;-) Loved it bravo!
ThroughTheL00kingGlass chapter 4 . 5/24/2014
Quinn is so sneaky! Even though I was absolutely sure they would end up together, in that moment you had me doubting Quinn.
I absolutely LOVED drunk High School Rachel! Those two flashbacks were so funny and entertaining :D
So, so glad I read this :)
jds87 chapter 4 . 4/16/2014
loved it!
May chapter 4 . 2/9/2014
Aww it was so beautiful! I need more of this, I have always love the way you write Rachel and Quinn's characters.
BuRiChiFaN chapter 4 . 1/29/2014
I accept this as one of the best Faberry headcanons. It's Quinn that Rachel wanted all along then! I loved the tension between them, they were really stubborn though. Adding this to one of my favs! Thanks for sharing! Hoping to read more fics from you.
Momiloan chapter 4 . 1/28/2014
great story
18atheart chapter 4 . 1/26/2014
Somehow I ended up re-reading the whole thing. I swear you just keep getting better with time. Youre one of my favorite authors around here and Im really looking forward to whatever you bless us with next! Hopefully a COYT update? Had to try ha. Thanks for posting!