Reviews for Days of Summer
bethmike3 chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Just discovered your writing with this one! What a great story, it was great to see what might have been if their paths had crossed earlier. Looking forward to reading all your stories!
Guest chapter 40 . 6/8/2014
Don't be so hard on yourself... the story was really nice, and I enjoyed it very much. It was kinda plotless, but i was looking for a happy story, something exactly like that. Thank you! :)
Guest chapter 40 . 4/26/2014
Great story, I'm glad you didn't go to them married, having kids, him shadowing her at the precinct ... But I wanted a proposal ! :p
Guest chapter 3 . 4/26/2014
Just found out about this story, love it so far !
GT500RonSmith chapter 40 . 4/16/2014
This was good I really enjoyed it! Thank you!
GT500RonSmith chapter 39 . 4/16/2014
Not going to marriage? Bummer!
GT500RonSmith chapter 38 . 4/16/2014
This was a really good one! The way she went to sleep, that closeness with him was wonderful! She couldn't let go of him! And then she was in pretty good shape when she got up and I was surprised! And Alexis got up to be with her because she didn't want Kate to be alone! Because she loves her! Wow! We're ready for the ring now!
GT500RonSmith chapter 37 . 4/16/2014
It is perfect for them! I hope they include Jim, too! But, Castle has her covered! She needs to go ahead and marry this guy!
GT500RonSmith chapter 36 . 4/16/2014
Royce not so much in the picture in this story then! Good deal! Six months! Time for a ring I think!
GT500RonSmith chapter 35 . 4/16/2014
He'll keep up or die trying!

Goo chapter!
GT500RonSmith chapter 34 . 4/16/2014
Great! He was thinking of her and she thought he was gone! They talked it out! Going dancing and I think that is great!
GT500RonSmith chapter 33 . 4/16/2014
There's the stinking angst! Castle seems to have to walk on eggshells a bit!
GT500RonSmith chapter 31 . 4/16/2014
I liked it!They were wanting each other badly, so foreplay was minimum, but it was good for both and they are happy. So am I.
GT500RonSmith chapter 30 . 4/16/2014
A little concerned with her balk here, but the 'M' section is next, so they must get through this! I just hope we hear the words spoken. too!
GT500RonSmith chapter 29 . 4/16/2014
I hope you did the 'M' outtake! This was a good chapter, but I don't get why he didn't bring her coffee!