Reviews for Only Human
Miss Green Sweater chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Can't wait to see where you take this.
LuffyMarra chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
This is so sweet. Great job.
Tincent chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
If only Thane were this open at the start of his supposed friendship with my femShep in ME 2, I'd be one happy camper. But of course, he has to play hard to get. Maybe that's the strange appeal I find so...so... what's the word? Don't want to say sexual, but hey "i'm only human" right?

All kidding aside. Out of all of the forms of life that we are able to encounter through ME's period, Thane has become the favorite above all. Strange I should be so quick you push my devotion to Garrus to the back burner so quickly, but when it comes to Thane, there isn't anything else that could possibly compare.

So with that said, I just wanted to thank you for your time and effort into writing and submitting it here on . Not just for me, but for everyone else to see him in a new light. This story has so much potential, it's hard for me to wait for the next update, but I'll gladly invest the time.
Rosethorn chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Awesome one-shot! Thane was in character perfectly and Shepard actually showed emotion! Yay, you dont see that much. Great job! :D
RayneEthelwulf chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Enjoyed the read :)
Reyes08 chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Very nice story. Thane is my favorite romance in ME2 for Femshep (since she can't seem to snag Samara), and I love the way you wrote his interaction with Shepard at the end.

Speaking of, it's such a relief seeing a more "human" Shepard, one with actual emotions. It's great she didn't break down in front of the squad, showing that she's always a Commander first and needs to keep on a tough face in front of the crew.

Great work with this. A part of me is sad that it's only a one-shot, but it works well that way. Gets everything across without dragging it all out over several chapters.