Reviews for What the Mortals Don't Know
Cat of Flames chapter 14 . 2/22/2013
Amazing chapter! Dimitri is slowly falling in love with Maggie. Will Dimitri and Hennry ever meet? Who will Maggie like then? Please update soon.
Cat of Flames chapter 13 . 1/25/2013
Amazing chapter. Can't wait to see Dimitri try to talk to Maggie. Please update soon.
Cat of Flames chapter 12 . 1/4/2013
Two more amazing chapters! Please update soon,
Cat of Flames chapter 10 . 11/25/2012
Another amazing chapter. I like the fact Dimitri has a crush on Maggie. What happends once Maggie finds out about the Immortals whole plan? I can't wait to find out. Does Dmitri's girl, that he still probably loves, find out? What does she think? Does Dimitri actually fall head over heels in love with Maggie? In the end does Maggie love Dimitri or does she like Henry more? Your an amazing writer please update soon.
kittyhawk09 chapter 9 . 11/23/2012
Wow this is a very creative story. How did you come up with it?
Cat Of Flames chapter 9 . 10/30/2012
Amazing chapter. I loved how you gave Dimitri's past. Please update soon. Also, does Maggie have any big secrets that the immortals don't even know about?

Sincerely,
Cat of Flames chapter 8 . 9/28/2012
Great chapter, I loved how Dimitri got his “fun”. Please update soon.
Cat of Flames chapter 7 . 8/18/2012
Amazing chapter. This story is adicting. Please update soon.

Sinscerly,
Cat of Flames chapter 5 . 5/19/2012
Great chapter I loved it. Please update soon.

Sincerly,

Cat of Flames chapter 4 . 5/9/2012
I love this story it combines some of my favorite things unnateral history and mythology. Please update soon I love this story. If you don't me saying I would really love it if you added the tiniest bit of Henry Maggie romance.

Sincerly,

Aryasdaughter chapter 4 . 5/5/2012
Yay, new chapter! As I said before, LOVE the story and idea. And I like the in-between things, I feel like they add more depth t the story outside what was given in the series. Keep up the good work!
Aryasdaughter chapter 3 . 2/11/2012
I like it so far, good idea. I look forward to seeing more. I love the series, and might be able to help you out with later chapters.
Simply Marina chapter 3 . 2/6/2012