Reviews for Being Loved
mrstoy chapter 2 . 8/20/2014
I know you haven't updated in forever but im love uh way you are writing this one shots! Please update soon TT
Rotten.Lollipops chapter 2 . 8/1/2014
I know you posed this FOREVER ago and you might not even see this review buttttt I'll review anyways.

I loved chapter one, so well written,I also would've loved to see it as a full story instead of a one-shot but beggers can't be choosers. ;_;

I love Oichi , she deserves so much more attention! D:
Fluffystuff101324 chapter 2 . 8/30/2013
This story is just giving me Ichi feels everywhere my god 3 Please update this beauty!
Avatar.NIX chapter 2 . 4/9/2013
Gah! I swear you're brainwashing me into wanting to read more Oichi fanfictions! Maybe it's because I love how you portray everyone and the fact that your stories aren't angst-filled? Fluff is love, after all x3 Anyway, you're awesome. That is all. :D
Boebahsaur chapter 2 . 3/22/2013
Had a smile the whole time while reading. Part two later on maybe? :D
akisawa chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Goodness, Oichi is a shotacon! I could see this with Mamiko Noto voicing her and Rina Sato voicing Yukimura, making it kinda similar to Negima!.
yellowpink chapter 2 . 7/20/2012
please! Do the Ieyase/Oichi oneshot!
dissidiagurl chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
I really love this story, I hope you'll continue it! XD

I wish to see MitsuIchi or MasaIchi more...please continue this story, sensei!
Rinhail chapter 2 . 5/23/2012
I can't wait for a Yukimura/Oichi oneshot. They have such cute potential.

Adding to my alerts and favorites.
Gunslingers-White-Rose chapter 2 . 3/11/2012
I demand more Masamune and Oichi.
Beast Mistress V chapter 2 . 3/4/2012
these are adorable! I'm a total fan of Oichi. think you could update soon? I would love to read more.
KittyWillCutYou chapter 2 . 2/26/2012
*claps* QwQ
samfoxy234 chapter 2 . 2/18/2012
This is so cute. Are you going to write anymore soon? Hope you do can't wait.
Minzy chapter 2 . 2/9/2012
Please continue!~

I'm really looking forward to your next update.. Seriously. This is literally one of the few stories that make me smile when I sleep.. Takes all my bad thoughts away~

I especially like how you capture Ichi's personality. Personally, I find it hard to actually get her personality write & the .. Strange wording she uses. Plus, this plot was really... Original and unique.

P.S. Your the first story I reviewed. So please, update as soon as possible. Also, could you manage to do Ichi & Mitsunari? (: Or another Ichi/Masamune & Ichi/Ieyasu.. Either one. & sorry for the long review & rather demanding requests, I just really want more chapters since there isn't a lot of Sengoku Basara stories involving Oichi, sadly.
Red Okra chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
First of all, I'd like to say that I'm really happy to see someone making something like this (I admit I'm really gay for Oichi too and would pair her with everybody). The idea of having several oneshots is great, especially since in the game, Oichi could be loyal to anyone who'd be willing to keep her. XD

Anyway, this first one-shot is really cute! I could just imagine Yukimura being like that, haha. (And that MitsuIchi hint!)

Looking forward to seeing more!