Reviews for I Whom You Seek
Lyla3 chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
Damn it,I need more of your stories! You're reeling me in & then hanging me to dry,it's such a cruel punishment!
delia cerrano chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Liked it and the possibilities it brought up.
Hidden Relevance chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
EEEE this was fantastic my dear! Love the image of them standing equal as brothers (brothers? It could have had slashy undertones too lol) and both fully trained Medjai.. and of course in my head cannon if Evie came as a package deal, then Ardeth could have his heir in Alex even if he never married himself. *grins*
Lyrical Ballads chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
It's so refreshing to see a well-written Mummy fic! I really enjoyed this, especially the part concerning the tattoo. I was always dissatisfied with the film's lack of explanation, and your take on the matter adds a depth that I really wish had been in the movie. Great job on this!
joniskpelare chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
I like it very much. Nice ending with all the implications unsaid.
Freyalyn chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
What an interesting take on this - Ardeth recognising the tattoo earlier than in canon, and actually doing something about it rather than the silly way it was thrown away in the movies. There's a whole other world here...

Great little story - thank you for sharing.
SeveRemus chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
I wish I had the time to read all of your stories... I chose this one because I LOVE Ardeth Bey. Although I'm actually a Ardeth/Jonathan shipper, so I have to point out that he nearly gave Jonathan a heart attack at the end... but very nicely done, anyway!
Roxie i do byte chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Well that's a twist a interesting one