Reviews for The More I Find, The Less I Know
HensonCaviezelFan chapter 1 . 8/22
I do enjoy your interpretation of Carter's inner thoughts. Really liked this story.
High Mage Lady Hawkmoon chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Your story is well written, good flow and pacing with interesting insights into the characters while still keeping them in character.
Random Ruth chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
I really love this, with Carter's dilemma - nicely done! :)
ImaginaryNumber chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Another wonderful story. Your words are so well chosen and convey the feelings and images just perfectly.
rivendellelve chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
"I was starting to think you might have chosen another city to haunt." XD yes, haunt is the right word for it *rofl*
RevDorothyL chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Love me some thoughtful Carter-Reese reflections! And the bit about John's eyes was especially well put.
Hilary Parker chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
NICE! I especially liked the 'eyes' bit!
Should Be Elsewhere chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Thanks for writing this. I really enjoy your style.
trouble97018 chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
I just subscribed to both the story and author alerts. MORE! MORE!
buns1974 chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Great story please continue.
Berry chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
*Sigh* So lovely. I want more.
BigFan chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Your writing is very compelling. I admire your ability to stay so close to the traits of the characters as reveal in series. Excellent job!
starofoberon chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Oh, well done. Does the absence of a "complete" in the headers mean that there is more to come?

What a thorough and pitch-perfect portrait of the competing emotions and ethics swirling through Carter's soul. The phone conversation was wonderful.

~ Kitty
Ana chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Loved it! Especially loved the VERY appropriate Macbeth reference...
aprilf00l chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
YAY - a Carter/Reese story - me likey very much! Loved their interaction over the phone and the way you'd written it!