Reviews for The More I Find, The Less I Know
High Mage Lady Hawkmoon chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Your story is well written, good flow and pacing with interesting insights into the characters while still keeping them in character.
Random Ruth chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
I really love this, with Carter's dilemma - nicely done! :)
ImaginaryNumber chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Another wonderful story. Your words are so well chosen and convey the feelings and images just perfectly.
rivendellelve chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
"I was starting to think you might have chosen another city to haunt." XD yes, haunt is the right word for it *rofl*
RevDorothyL chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Love me some thoughtful Carter-Reese reflections! And the bit about John's eyes was especially well put.
Hilary Parker chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
NICE! I especially liked the 'eyes' bit!
Should Be Elsewhere chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Thanks for writing this. I really enjoy your style.
trouble97018 chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
I just subscribed to both the story and author alerts. MORE! MORE!
buns1974 chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Great story please continue.
Berry chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
*Sigh* So lovely. I want more.
BigFan chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Your writing is very compelling. I admire your ability to stay so close to the traits of the characters as reveal in series. Excellent job!
starofoberon chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Oh, well done. Does the absence of a "complete" in the headers mean that there is more to come?

What a thorough and pitch-perfect portrait of the competing emotions and ethics swirling through Carter's soul. The phone conversation was wonderful.

~ Kitty
Ana chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Loved it! Especially loved the VERY appropriate Macbeth reference...
aprilf00l chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
YAY - a Carter/Reese story - me likey very much! Loved their interaction over the phone and the way you'd written it!
SeveRemus chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Ahhh... Perfect yet again! Exactly the sort of PoI fix I was looking for!

Loved Fusco. And yes, Snow will be after him again, of course. It WOULD be easy for both Reese and Finch to move to another city... Hm...

Anyhow, thanks for another wonderful story!