Reviews for Needed
Airenee chapter 9 . 4/5/2015
So sweet. Yay for happy endings!
lego50 chapter 9 . 8/1/2013
Cute so cute
hoot17 chapter 9 . 7/25/2013
I absolutely loved it. My only issue is that there were a few sleeping errors but other than that it was a really good story.
hello chapter 9 . 7/25/2013
that was really good and if you were the one to that made how could i then that was really good to
IcyWhiteParadise chapter 7 . 7/10/2013
Yeah, I still got a bit sad when the lion tamer said Dick was going to disappear. Even though, you know, they ended up finding him. You realize I'm random chapters even though it's almost one thirty. That's weird.
IcyWhiteParadise chapter 5 . 7/10/2013
Oh my god, it's like one in the morning but I'm still reading your awesome story. I cried at the end, it was really good!
3DPhantom chapter 9 . 5/16/2013
I literally cried, like five times! You did an amazing job on this story, and I really loved it. I almost wish it never had to end, that it could just go on and on and on! This is now about my favorite story ever... really well done! I hope to read more of your pieces like this one.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/11/2012
I really like it very good :3 *claps* x
Alex Skywalker chapter 9 . 9/27/2012
I just wanted to say that I think this was the first story I ever read in YJ category! It was a while ago, seeing as I'm now writing my own stories, but I just wanted you to know that this the first I read and I remember really liking it and thinking it was super cool! So thanks! And write on!

Alex out.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/23/2012
I am drowning in fluff! This is a really good ending!
powerrangersfangirl22 chapter 9 . 9/22/2012
I love it!
UltraRobinFan chapter 9 . 9/10/2012
I *sniff* abslolutly loved the *sniff* story! Every chapter of it!
Midnight1906 chapter 9 . 8/21/2012
_
Guest chapter 8 . 8/12/2012
u know dick never leaves home without his ulitly belt
midnightbat chapter 9 . 8/12/2012
Love this story! Never read or seen anything like it!
Your incredible!