Reviews for Pathways to Peace
Paintedwings77 chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
I found your story through a mutual friend and I was curious to read my first Pocohontas story :)

I think you did a wonderful. The story you are giving these characters sure has me captured to read more about them, especially Nakoma. Very nicely done, off to chapter 2 I go :)
Witchy Nike chapter 7 . 8/1/2013
Wow...he's not a jerkish piece of crap anymore! I'm actually warming up to Hassun! I was kinda confused with the way his father changed and started acting almost normal...but I suppose that was only because of Pocahontas' father? It just seemed odd that HE offered to see if John wanted to go along with them. Hmm...

Anyways, GREAT chapter! I can't wait for more, so PLEASE update soon!

Guest chapter 7 . 7/23/2013
Thanks for the update! Loved it as always! Can't wait to hear more. Update again soon!

DarkRose2006
-,-
doodlegirll chapter 7 . 7/22/2013
Loved it! Wonderful! I'm starting to wonder how this will end. A part of me wants Nakoma to return with Pocahontas but another says her marriage isn't as loveless as previously thought. Great job here!
HC247 chapter 7 . 7/20/2013
I found myself exclaiming "yay" a lot in this chapter. Yay for John getting better! Yay for P/Js fluff and lots of it! Yay for Hassun maybe not being as big of a tool as he seems!

You know I love this story and this chapter was no exception. I love the interactions between Pocahontas and John here and how she worries so about him when he just seems to write it off as another injury. I can really see that :)
Hopefully Hassun will make some progress, albiet it might take a lot of convinicing from Nakoma and co. Keep going!

now, if you'll excuse me, I have my own project to get back to ;)
Witchy Nike chapter 6 . 6/25/2013
I NEED MORE! There's no little button here that says "Next "! WWWHHYYYYYYY?

Haha but this was yet another really great chapter! I definitely like how Nakoma pretty much has the leading role in this story. I mean, I love Pocahontas and John very much, but this is different than the typical story. And now I'm going to be dying to read more... So please update soon! :)

Witchy Nike chapter 5 . 6/25/2013
Haha oh yes, Pocahontas, you aren't known for that at all...

Great chapter! I'm not going to say much more because I want to read more!

Witchy Nike chapter 4 . 6/25/2013
Oh man...this seems like an impossible situation. I also can't figure out if I like Hassun or not. He has his good and bad moments. It's just that is bad moments may be worse than his good moments, if that makes sense. And for John and the others to lie...I can't believe they did that. I mean I could, but only if they thought that the others deserved it. But I can't see how or why they think Nakoma's new tribe would. Guess I'll just have to read more to find out! :)

Witchy Nike chapter 3 . 6/25/2013
Once again, I loved this! :) I'm curious, and can't wait to find out the rest! Everything that a good story does to you.

There were more spelling and grammar errors. But that happens! :)

I'm anxious to read more!

Witchy Nike chapter 2 . 6/25/2013
Oh poor Nakoma...she's in a horrible situation. But I agree with her all the way.

Good chapter! It still keeps you thinking and following along with it! Great way to end it, too.

Once again, I noticed some spelling and grammar errors, more in this chapter than the last one. But you can easily fix that. :)

I'm enjoying this! Can't wait to see what happens next.

Witchy Nike chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Well this was a pretty good first chapter! I enjoyed it, and I'm curious as to where this is going to go.

There were only a few grammar and spelling errors, but nothing that won't be too hard to go back and fix. :)

Off to read the next chapter! This is interesting.

HC247 chapter 6 . 5/17/2013
Dun, dun, dun *cues impending music*

Why do I have the feeling like things are going to get much worse before they get better?

Great chapter! I'm still not sure I'm such a big fan of Hassun, but I'm glad Nakoma has the backbone to stand up for herself around him. I'm excited for the P/JS fluff next chapter!

Update soon!
doodlegirll chapter 6 . 5/6/2013
Yay! An update! I am in love with this story and its dynamics. You don't see enough Nakoma-centric fics. :) Great chapter! Can't wait for more!
Isabel chapter 6 . 5/5/2013
I LOVE this story! Been trolling it for a while now, honestly. Lol

In all honesty, the one thing that I would hate to see? Pocahontas being pregnant. To me, that would ruin the flow of the story. Now Nakoma being pregnant on the other hand would be a nice twist :) I just wanted to be straight forward with you. Pocahontas' being pregnant would really irk me for some reason. Still adore the story tho and will read no matter what! :) keep up the good work!

-Izzy
Babyb26 chapter 5 . 3/1/2013
Great a new chapi! I love the dynamic between Powhatan, John, and Otaktay. I can't wait for more.