Reviews for Bad Habits
El Tofu-san chapter 1 . 4/13
That was so sweet. I never imagined how their relationship might be like, Akari's and Shoutmon's but I wouldn't want it any other way. Great work.
Tikaya chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Awww! I am so glad I decided to read this little story!
I actually wasnt that happy about Akari following Taiki into the digital world and I completely agreed with her in the lake side episode about being useless. I was pretty confused when everyone managed to convince her of the opposite, since I really did not see it that way oô Especially since the generals-arc dropped her off in the human world.
But then I read a bunch of supplementary material and I kinda started to value Akaris position and her well founded doubts.
Then came your story and it really drives the point home, too. Somehow I realized that Akari is not useless and keeps stuff together. I love your portrayal of her.
While I felt like you had a relatively slow start on that story, the rest was very well executed. Both characters are spot-on and their reaction are so heart-warming, it is too cute. I could love at Shoutmons antics and be sad about Akaris doubts and it all sounds really, really perfect. Love the ending.
Very good job!
LG Tikaa
Akari-incognito chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
o-omg how do you not have any reviews yet KDEJGRAHJEAJG aww this made me tear up a bit! ;~; I feel like you captured Akari's and Shoutmon's characters perfectly (especially Akari's with the whole useless thing) and KAEJOIRHJAE it was really good okay ;~: (It's hard to find well written fics in the Xros Wars fandom so I'm really excited ahahha). The only crit I have is that this is slightly a repeat of ep 11 (again, the useless thing), but I still feel that it was well played out :D Nice work!