Reviews for Marry Me
Kaykay chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
Omg I loved it! So much. One of my favorite haughtyshipping fics so far (it's hard to find really good ones) I'm seriously giddy lol and facepalmed when Dia did is Poke thing . haha gotta love it.
KousakaKiririnKirino chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
This is LOVE! 3
starichi chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Poor Platina... All the Dex holders blocking the exits... OH WELL IT'S FOR YOUR OWN GOOD! Haughtyshipping :D
Farla chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
["That's quite the question," Dia turned from the computer and faced the blonde. ]

Dialogue is written as "Hello," he said or "Hello!" he said, never "Hello." He said or "Hello." he said or "Hello," He said or "Hello" he said. The only exception to this is if the next sentence doesn't contain a speech verb, in which case it's written as "Hello." He grinned, never "Hello," he grinned or "Hello," He grinned or "Hello." he grinned. Note that something isn't a speech verb just because it's a sound you make with your mouth, so generally stuff like laughed or giggled is in the second category. Furthermore, if you're breaking up two complete sentences it's "Hi," he said. "This is it." not "Hi," he said, "this is it." or "Hi," he said "this is it." And if you're breaking up a sentence in the middle, it's "Hi. This," he said, "is it." If there's no speech verb in the break, you use a dash, like "Hi. This - " He looked around. "- is it." And the same punctuation and capitalization applies to thoughts.

Songfic is banned.
thatonegreenpencil chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Oh... wow. I inspired a story? I'm so touched~

I loved the interaction between Pearl and Platina, along with Dia and Pearl. All the flashbacks fit together smoothly with the story. Great job!
Empress Empoleon chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
I...LOVED IT! Simply amazing. Everything tied in-the flashbacks, the present, and the song. Awesome job.

You should definitely make a prequel, if not a sequel. I would like to know what Pearl was thinking before deciding to do this. ;-) Great!