Reviews for Sarah has water?
michaelfmx chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
I know I am joining the party late, but very nice for your first attempt. Yes, there were some errors and I am looking forward to see how you improved as you wrote more. You hit an interesting moment in the show. It would have been interesting to see how the show would have gone if the test had been positive.

Thanks.
penpeny chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
you made him act super goofy and so I could seriously imagine Chuck saying pretty much exactly what you wrote here in an actual episode :) you definitely cought his demeanour perfectly :D
Chuck and Sarah chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
This is awesome! I love it. Please continue the story.
EMMSM2765 chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
This was very sweet :)
xx
2old2write chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Just found this story and it was very cute and sweet. Maybe what the show should have been. Adorable!

I will look up your other stories now.

Thanks for the work and sharing.
jinxed97 chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Nice story...thank you for writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
I enjoyed the British phrases! :) Great one-shot
Hotski chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Aww, that was so sweet man.

Just an adorable and cute little story.

Only bad thing is you get a little downie with no kid in the show, that just sucked big time..

Keep it up.
Minastauriel o' Eryn Lasgalen chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Me like. Continue young grasshopper, you show promise
coreymon77 chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
aww! That was fun and cute! Part of me wanted Sarah to be pregnant in this episode and part of me didn't, as it would force Sarah to back down a little during these last few episodes. I'm pretty sure that the show isn't going to end without Sarah getting pregnant, though. That's too good of an opportunity to waste.

anyways, good job!

until next time,

coreymon77
Adimuzee chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
i wish sarah pregnant in previous episode..lol..

but this is a cute story...

i like this..

as long as sarah and chuck are happy :)