Reviews for In These Tiled Halls
popgum99 chapter 5 . 11/2/2012
Very interesting! I particularly LOVE Gracie in this chapter. Her innocence just makes the chapter lightly humorous, which kind of goes well with the (sort of) dark atmosphere. The dialogue's really entertaining, with the swear words in the right spots. Again, one of my favourite things about the whole story is the humour. I was grinning throughout the whole chapter. The element of Echo's Age-Changing is another of my favourites, and I really like Echo as a 9-year-old. :) The vocabulary is very wide, grammar is all correct, and as far as I've noticed, no misspelled words. I also like the idioms you two put in there. In short, great chapter! I can't wait for the next one! :D
Tempest hound chapter 4 . 8/27/2012
I saw what you replied on the balance story about my grammar...it's really true x3
popgum99 chapter 4 . 8/16/2012
*jumping around* I can't believe I'm tardy from reading this!

Video Game Robbery? Frickin' awesome. :D Just. So. Frickin'. Awesome. *stealth costume*

Note: Typo in the word 'Vendetta', or unless you actually planned to type it as 'Vandetta'.

A VIDEO GAME CALLED DERPING AROUND THE WORLD?! IT HAS MY FAVOURITE WORD, DERP! I must have it...

...We must not use Will.

Lovely ending there. :) Who wrote it, Echo or you, Whateva?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
I liked this chapter, and I thought it was really well written. I think you characterized your characters very well, and I was actually very impressed with your writing skills.

I also think that the narration was good, its hard to find stories that are narrated well from the third person view.

You captured mood well, and I really think that you were able to show how stressful high school really is through your story.

Love it so far!
Kyanite Eirian chapter 3 . 4/27/2012
Oh geez. Swearing. Cut it out, will ya? I hate swearing.

ANYWAY, good story. EVERY character is well developed and stuff, and Alison annoys me to no end. Sues are annoying to write, but they're also kinda amusing. Ooh, Roxton. Texting other people. I can't imagine him doing that, really, because he's really old and probably doesn't even OWN a mobile.

Brushing it off, she continued with her speech. But then another shadow went past her window. Alison started to get nervous. "Maria, I think someone is outside." "I'm sure it's just your parents, dear." Maria answered, still cleaning.

I know this is probably typed out on Word and will have incorrect line spacings and stuff, but remember to check your work for things like this where the new speaker doesn't start on a new line because of Word's smaller lines.
Puppy Pal chapter 3 . 4/22/2012
Hello.

I really like your story. Would you care to join antifanfiction and post your fics there? It's lots of fun. And they're always looking for new writers to make friends with, chat, and share stories.

Just google antifanfiction and join the fun.

Puppy Pal
popgum99 chapter 3 . 4/8/2012
(Note: The whole naming-chapter-after-movie was pretty cool. Also, how am I gonna receive your chapters for TMBU? *panic*)

Ooh, Sloppy Joes. :D

FREEDOM FOR THE UNPOPULARS! *steals a sandwich*

"Hi! You're Hobo, right?" Crap, that made me laugh so hard, I fell off my chair. xD I love Gracie.

GRACIE FTW! :D

Of course you can be pretty AND smart. *facepalm*

*shifty eyes* I have a feeling something's going wrong at the party...

Bitch squad. I like that nickname. Bitch squad.

Yay! *starts texting spams*

True. Everyone has to be aware of their surroundings.

GIANT WALKING DONUT! AWESOME! :D

Oh no, Gracie. YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE DONE THAT! *panicky*

Oh great now Alison's here. *grumble*

South Park? Death Note?

*rage* More Mary-Sueness! *crazy moment on my couch*

YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAH! DESTROYING PLAY TIME! *crazy awesome dance time*

What did you, Alison, do wrong? Get born. That's right. YOU GO DOWN! FOR-FEIT! FOR-FEIT!

And as usual, a very, very awesome chapter! :D
popgum99 chapter 2 . 4/7/2012
Yep, Neopia Central DOES lack weaponry and dynamite.

Tortilla Chips and Bottled Water for breakfast... That's... Weird. But I can't blame you for that, it's really tough on the first day of moving.

FINALLY! Linae FINALLY has some spice! :D

YAY! XANDRA! :D

HANSO! *squee* YAY! *happy hyper dance*

GET OUT OF MY FUCKING SIGHT, ROXTON! *throws frying pan*

*pauses* Do I sense a LilyxRoxton pairing coming on? I AM SO IN! I can't really wait for the moment that all of Lily's killjoy contrasting Roxton's pompous assholeness. :D They MIGHT make a great couple...

*gasp* SHADMIN! YAY! SHADMIN! :D

I have a feeling that if Cute was real and humanized, she would be part of the paparazzi...

That Layla's a damn bitch... If V doesn't want to say her real name, then she doesn't have to SAY it! Gosh... V's actually a pretty cool nickname. V. V.

Crud, more mean girls. :

Nawwww, no Womos. :

DAMN SHIT A MARY SUE! Annoying bitchy critters...

I WANT TO KILL THAT FUCKING ALISON BITCH! SHE ANNOYS ME! *rage*

Great chappie! Bravo!

I want to kill that Mary Sue though. *fist pound table*
popgum99 chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
(I've always wanted to review this, but this chapter's really long, and I didn't get time to finish the whole chapter. FORGIVE ME!)

School IS torture. *nod in agreement*

I never really expected Lahetta to be the school's bad girl. I bet that role would suit her nicely.

*sigh* I wish MY school would separate the classes by gender.

*hyped* Crud, what is the blackmail thingy? I MUST KNOW! *slam fist table*

*grin* Pyro...

Damn, I'd like to have a big neohome like that.

I LOVE to look for pictures in the ceiling. :D

IT ALL STARTED WITH THE BIG BANG!

Damn, again, I'd like to live in a system like that...

LOVE ZEH ENDING!

THIS STORY IS FRICKIN' AWESOME!

Forgive me for reviewing late. *head in shame*
Breezybreeze14 chapter 2 . 3/24/2012