Reviews for Wilderness
gatomon21 chapter 8 . 4/6
Oh my.. I hope, you didn't forget about this story! I want to read on!
Please update soon! Love your work and looking forward for the next chap!
imaginativefool chapter 1 . 4/6
Amazing story and very well written so far! Please keep updating, I look forward to your next chapter!
Anon chapter 9 . 4/4
Just read through your story and really enjoyed it! Can't wait to see what happens next :)
johncahill chapter 9 . 3/30
Great story. Really portray the character well
Jasesmiles chapter 9 . 3/3
Awesome story! Can't wait for the next chapter, please update soon! :)
Nutt Man 117 chapter 9 . 3/2
I didn't realize that another chapter was out. Wish I reviewed earlier!
Naruto and Sakura having lots of sexy timez! :P luv it!

I wonder if that was Zetsu who took poor Sakura. How will Naruto know if she's in danger? :(

Can't wait for the next read :)
How could you chapter 9 . 2/10
Oh my good glob.
Iron Monkey Fist chapter 9 . 2/7
Well damn that ending.
Iron Monkey Fist chapter 4 . 2/7
I really enjoyed this chapter. Quite a few developments occurring that I like. Well done.
Iron Monkey Fist chapter 3 . 2/7
Your writing puts my own to shame. I can tell you've put in a lot of time and effort to get the characters just right, to have them develop naturally, and that you've worked hard to craft such an intriguing plot. I can't bring myself to stop reading.
Iron Monkey Fist chapter 2 . 2/7
Another excellent chapter. Your characterisation in particular is very good and comes across as not only in character but organic and natural. That's rare.
Iron Monkey Fist chapter 1 . 2/7
Very interesting first chapter. Looking forward to reading more.
Another wonderful chapter. Your writing is always a joy to read! This story has always had a strong sense of direction and it's enjoyable to ride along as it unfolds and see the sights as I go!

I must mention, since the beginning, the setting of this story has really intrigued me. I love the sense of isolation in the surreal setting of being in the belly of a giant toad, on the bottom of a lake, out in the wilderness. And the isolation leaves them no choice but to face their mission, the confines of the belly force them to take hard looks at their relationship too.
Hope you update soon!