Reviews for Wilderness
choochoo420 chapter 1 . 1/24
This story is fantastic, it's a shame it'll never be touched again but I hope you'll one day pick it up!
Thebestmindone chapter 9 . 1/21
Oh you did not. I realize that I am late to the party and this fic hasn't been updated in a year... WHY WOULD YOU END LIKE THAT. I'M DEAD INSIDE. YOU KILLED ME. I'd love to see an update on this. Hell, I'd even love to edit the update. *wink wink* I'm begging here.
Mysteryman101 chapter 9 . 1/11
Please update this story I think its just amazing.
Shadowmage97 chapter 9 . 1/7
Please update this amazing story of yours. Is it abandoned?
St3rfire chapter 9 . 12/18/2014
Thank you for this story i got inspired to write a part 2 on this story on deviantart. I have four chapters that i already wrote . And i have a few people that like it. I save Sakura from falling into the darkness using genjutsu to escaped the tendrils she could not leave naruto on his own.
St3rfire chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
Good story Kanji no Sakka i really enjoy it. That i am going to write a similar story on this called wilderness 2 on deviantart i have a membership on that website. I have one couple of thing that i have writing on that website and some pictures. But is not Naruto or Sakura pictures i do not know how to draw them. On this story that i am going to write there is going to be some wild lemon and sexual theme . And also i am going to safe Sakura from this is not right to leave Naruto on his own without her and to worry about her. Thank your for the story keep writing
Anon chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
I love this!
Guest chapter 9 . 11/16/2014
Damn. Cliffhanger of a lifetime. MOREMOREMOREMORE
phil-bullock1991 chapter 9 . 11/7/2014
Recent manga developments have been difficult to accept. We need you now more than ever!
Guest chapter 9 . 11/7/2014
SAKURA!
KyaNika chapter 9 . 10/22/2014
Damn cliffhangers! Please update soon!
Prince-Frost chapter 9 . 10/8/2014
Ahhhhh no, I need more! This is easily one of the best Naruto fic's I've read (and easily the best NaruSaku). Very well-written and a pleasure to read. I hope you update one day because wow, that was a huge cliff-hanger ;-;
thunder3swords chapter 9 . 10/6/2014
i loved the whole "better than ramen" made me laugh. interesting chapter. curious as to what has taken her. naruto will have to expose himself and come save the day...to be rewarded with the best sex ever afterwards off course.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/6/2014
When are you going to update?
thunder3swords chapter 2 . 10/6/2014
this is sooo good. i can't put it down but i have to work :( love how you have written this.