Reviews for You Scare Me
Woman of Letters chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
I could definitely see Dean being scared silly because he's having feelings for a woman. I'm intrigued to actually see Dean interact with Arni, not just him watching her sleep. I thought it sweet that he returned to her and she was non-the-wiser - although it would also have been interesting had they had some kind of confrontation about it. But I did like how you showed Dean's conflict, his fear of the feelings he was having, his desire to run, and then his decision to stay.
Mali Bear's Buddy chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
First, is this a OS or will you be writing more? It's very sweet either way and, while I don't know the song, I like the concept and I think it would be very true for Dean. So much about this rang true for me. I'd love you see you develop Amie as a character and learn more about their story together. She seems feisty and I think those are the best OCs for Dean.

I don't know if it was intentional, but the use of snow and naming the motel Blue Rose gave me a vibe of Dean being cold without Amie. I think it plays in with what you have laid out nicely either way...but great job adding that extra detail and giving me a personal glimpse of Dean's feelings.

My vote is more Amie! :)