Reviews for Protect Her
mprmusings chapter 10 . 1/24/2012
oh lordy please don't tell me ziva strikes out into the universe on her own? i think it would be awesome for her and tony to work as partners in work and life to defeat thanos-you know the whole "they are stronger together than apart" type of thing :D

anyway-thank you for the update, looking forward to the ongoing story!
mprmusings chapter 9 . 1/23/2012

great update, i like how each one builds upon another nicely and then leads you to "almost" the next page. not always a cliffy per se just a nice end to the chapter. looking forward to the next update. thank you for sharing!
juli chapter 9 . 1/23/2012
I really like this please continue, and i love how often you have been updating plese continue that.
MegpieLovesTiva chapter 9 . 1/23/2012
haha I loved this chapter! Favorite line "I kinda imagined Ziva doing this." haha :) Another Smile!
easylion chapter 9 . 1/23/2012
Great great great!
mprmusings chapter 8 . 1/22/2012
a cliffy and abby is pregnant with a mini-gibbs! good update and can't wait until the next chapter. thank you for posting so consistently, i really appreciate it!
MegpieLovesTiva chapter 8 . 1/22/2012
I can't wait for the next chapter! :)
MegpieLovesTiva chapter 7 . 1/22/2012
MegpieLovesTiva chapter 6 . 1/22/2012
MegpieLovesTiva chapter 5 . 1/22/2012
MegpieLovesTiva chapter 4 . 1/22/2012
haha Liked? I LOVED! :)
easylion chapter 8 . 1/22/2012
Please continue, it's great!
hellokittii16 chapter 7 . 1/21/2012
I knew it I knew she was going to say she was pregnant! Lol xD
Frisbe Ninja chapter 7 . 1/21/2012
update soon! I am really liking this story! :) one of my favorites! Hope you update really soon again! Please!
mprmusings chapter 7 . 1/21/2012
i can't wait for the next update, it's definitely a story i am intrigued by. thank you for sharing and updating so consistently.
42 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »