Reviews for Protect Her
Irene A chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
To Author KELLZ,

One of your relatives asked me to read this and give a candid review of what I thought. After reading this I thought that this was pretty good and I felt that going through the whole story it could have been expounded a little more then it has. Its too brief chapters wise, What genre is this actually being written, and then you may want to in your introduction have a character build introduction and build up of the story itself. When referring to people in conversations you do not always have to use the ". Your following will understand much better the intent of the character in reading conversations. I personally would suggest to not underestimate the people who are reading this alot of the times they get it more then you may have assumed. Writing material like this is a great way to be artisitically expressive and I appreciate your stab at it. If I may, before you begin writing you may want to write it out, adapt, and create a final draft before posting. Make sure that you have a clear cut idea of what you are trying to present to your readers. Short Stories are always good but I wouldn't for paranormal/suspense thrillers. The readers that you are attempting to attract are often times the ones you want to pay most attention to. They are what will make you or break you. Take your time and always have someone who can assist you with editing and gramatics. In my profession I am required to be critical, subjective, and mostly absolute. Good writing!
mprmusings chapter 6 . 1/18/2012
great storyline, i am completely intrigued and i think it will be interesting when tony and ziva realize that all of the eye communication they had in the past was just a precursor to their connection and reading one another's mind is just the natural evolution :D i can see some very humorous moments in there. Oh and great twist on the whole abby/gibbs thing-didn't see it coming.
mprmusings chapter 5 . 1/18/2012
great chapter, still held captive by the intrigue of this story. keep them coming!
mprmusings chapter 4 . 1/18/2012
Awesome chapter and I don't know why I didn't see it until you wrote it... IMPRINTED! Duh-exactly! Well done, looking forward to more of this intriguing story :D thank you for sharing.
easylion chapter 6 . 1/18/2012
Great story!
UrbanBorn chapter 5 . 1/17/2012
this is getting really good you have to finish it please please with a cherry and chocolate sprinkles on top update this story
MegpieLovesTiva chapter 3 . 1/14/2012
I can't wait for the next chapter! :)
mprmusings chapter 3 . 1/14/2012
please keep going, this is great so far!
mprmusings chapter 2 . 1/12/2012
i am really intrigued by this ff and i personally think that eli is secretly a tony and ziva shipper :) LOL

i look forward to the next chapter, thank you for sharing!
MegpieLovesTiva chapter 2 . 1/11/2012
Wow... I can't wait to see what happens next... :)
Miryam.c chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Ok, this beginning is pretty intriguing, and I can't wait to see how you're going to make this situation evolve because this story is very promising !
mprmusings chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
well now, this certainly has my interest piqued! interested to see where you will take this and how eli is involved. thank you for sharing!
42 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3