Reviews for Treats for Trades
MaddieLovesYou chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Ha!hahaha. Jacob was hilarious xD you are definatley my favorite fanfic author ;D
russomaha chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
That's EXACTLY what Twilight should have been about! But then again, we wouldn't have had a New Moon sunny Jacob, an Eclipse fierce Jacob, a Breaking Dawn heart-wrenching Jacob... I still love your tale, though.
limemonkey chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
haha very funny
PrncessButtercup chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
This was great especially the line about if Cullen was wonder woman after all she was going to be mad. Ha!
weesh chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Yes! That was great! Too right who cares about Edward when you can have Jake? that was a fun story. I was a little surprised how willing Bella was, but then it wouldn't be any fun if she weren't.
ICarryYourHeartInMyHeart chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Oh gosh. I was giggling like a little school girl through this entire story, soo funny! I absolutely loved it! Definitely wouldn't mind seeing another chapter!
cloudshadow22 chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Just found this in another writer/reader's Favorite Stories List and I loved it. So OOC for Bella and such fun. It really didn't sound like Jake and Bella got any English paper work done, so I can only imagine what their next meeting was like. The idea of "proper" Edward in tights as Wonder Woman will keep me smiling all night. Thanks for sharing. This was wonderful.
Lucyferina chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Loved it, you should write more of it!
ShadowPast620 chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Sexy black dainties? Check. Hot Quileute boy with raging hard on? Check. Nope. Don't care about Edward Cullen. xxOxx
Beaches of La Push chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
This was hilarious and hot all rolled up into one. I loved Jake and Bella negotiating how nude she was going to have to get for her coveted tribal legends and Cullen information. And then Jake leaning on her bedroom doorframe just LOOKING at her. HOT!

You should totally write another chapter. How about Billy giving Jake the stink eye and then the awkward sex talk all the way home to LaPush?
Mimica chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
please make this a multi-chapter and not a one shot... It's hilarious!
clara-eloise chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Edward who? Nice one Willow!
lilsealsfriend chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
That was really good!
Shalette chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Yep, that was a really good story, I loved every moment of it.
Jeri252 chapter 1 . 1/11/2012