Reviews for Warm Watercolor
JoftheMGirl chapter 1 . 4/3
So sweet of them to care for Link. Now I feel really bad for all the times I got him stabbed, shocked, smothered, and burned...
hati chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Awww I love this scenes hehe
my aesthetic is peanut butter chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
I love stories like this about Link and the Knight Academy. Thanks for writing this :D
GingahNinjah chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
This was well written :) I love stories like this. It seems only natural that Link wouldn't be 100% okay after my careless gameplay. lol
Narita chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Aww... The end? Well anyhow, I liked it a lot! :)
lindir's gaze chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Why does Skyloft have better technology than every other game?! And also for some reason it just seems weird for the Headmaster to be carrying a nude Link through the Academy. That part kind of... Bothered me. But anyways it was a great story. you switched the perspectives beautifully!
The Band Geek Alchemist chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
lol geapora has a rubber loftwing! XD
Kdk chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Oh dear, poor everyone who used that bathwater haha. I loved all the extra things in there, like the carvings, and the Headmaster's squeaky rubber Loftwing bathtoy made me laugh. Just one fault however; blood turns a nasty yellow colour when diluted in water, not pink. But despite that this is still a perfectly enjoyable read! I find characters, especially Pipit, having bad things happen to them far too entertaining :)
Laureen Lycan chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Aww, excellent story! I can definitely see the community coming together like this for Link. Very well played with the "some old lady" part. I laughed.
Starship Artisan chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
That was a nice read, and it was interesting since this seems pretty realistic. Nice work!
Seldavia chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
I love the sense of realism in this story, in that actions or things taken for granted in the game are given more dimension. For instance, Karene's description of red potion having a nasty "rusty mushrooms" taste. The stuff is so Technicolor-looking one expects it to taste like cherry Skittles, but this makes more sense. Especially if it has bugs in it.

Another example is the painkiller plant that Owlan has. We're all told that he's an amateur botanist, but we don't know that any of the plants he knows are actually useful. From his reaction to the Kikiwi you'd think that he'd just be interested in odd things, but from a practical perspective he should know which plants are poisonous, medicinal, etc.

And finally, simply the fact that people actually react to Link upon his coming back to Skyloft. Most of them are just, "Eh, Zelda will come back eventually, derp derp."
AceyJacey chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Aww this is sweet. Poor Link but very realistic of his character. To be honest, at first, I thought that Gaepora was self harming or something but this story does make sense to all the injuries Link gets. Nice.
hawktakesflight chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Hello, Shadsie. Long time no talk.

Interesting view - honestly, even though I wasn't familiar with Skyward Sword this still makes for an itneresting read. The references that I missed should be obvious enough to be enjoyable, and even without getting them they still do make things that much believeable by adding detail to the narrative.

Situations with what happens off-screen in the games are great grounds for your creativity. Good job on this one.

hawk
Rina chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
this was such a touching story, i loved it. :D
Xtraitor chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Oh Link. You need to rest once in a while. Wouldn't he have teeth marks too, from the deku babas?

Lava is evil. I jumped a gap, grabbed on to a ledge, the tip of Link's foot touches the lava and he burns as if you fell in. It's evil. I bet everyone that's played Skyward Sword has drowned in sand. And I got my first game over since I started playing. Long story short, Grannie was lunch. Or at least that's what it looked like.