Reviews for How do you speak to an angel?
Anaya PA chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Beauty school dropout! Go back to high school!
Heart of books chapter 19 . 9/2/2012
BeccaTheNerdGirl chapter 10 . 7/22/2012
I like that Erik took off the mask instead of the normal female lead taking it off. Nice touch!
BeccaTheNerdGirl chapter 7 . 7/22/2012
YAY! "Feeling is mutual" Lol I laughed so hard!
NoirCiel chapter 22 . 5/24/2012
Great story! Hope that you continue to type out fanfictions like these!
Shadow of the Red Rose chapter 22 . 4/27/2012
Wow! This is an awesome story, hope you can write more.
Bri Nicole chapter 22 . 1/20/2012
I LOVED this story! You had me worried a few chapters back but I love the ending I am so happy! Such talent :)
trrmo77 chapter 22 . 1/20/2012
Beautiful, wonderful - great ending! You did a marvelous job with this story. It was VERY enjoyable and inspirational. Looking forward to your other story as well. You have a vast writing style - and that is great! Be Blessed!
Phantom Serenity chapter 22 . 1/19/2012
YAY for babies and happy endings! Wonderful story, Brava!
trrmo77 chapter 21 . 1/19/2012
Yeah! Very, very nice... I think his adoptive parents need to grow up a little bit. Looking forward to the ending and what happens with everyone. Thoroughly enjoyed this story! Keep up the good work! :) And... congratulations on waiting - you won't regret it! Our entire ministry is filled with young people that have this same standard - and it is beautiful to behold! :)
Phantom Serenity chapter 21 . 1/19/2012
Awww, I love it. I love it all... Crap, where are those tissues...
katdancer chapter 20 . 1/19/2012
Simply beautiful! ;) I love it can't wait for the epilogue. Just a warning. I might disappear. My problems are still really bad and I was confronted today... So life is going to get really hard.

K. R.
trrmo77 chapter 20 . 1/19/2012
That was PERFECT! I love that their first kiss was at their wedding. That so rarely happens that it is a true gift and testimony! :) Great job portraying it! And Ryan and Meg have finally gotten together! Yeah! Everyone is going to be happy. :)
Phantom Serenity chapter 20 . 1/19/2012
I love love love how you have "The Princess Bride" quote! PERFECT!

Scuse me, I need some tissues *sniff sniff* just have a little something in my eyes... that's making them water...
Phantom Serenity chapter 19 . 1/19/2012
Oh it's so happy! I love the scenes with Tina's parents!