Reviews for Valley of the Shadow of Death
Leslie chapter 5 . 2/15
So is she white? Or black? I Don't know what she looks like.
Lady Shagging Godiva chapter 8 . 8/30/2013
You should put something in the disclaimer about the rape, not just that it's dark. Honestly I get that it happens in real life but it upsets me too much to read about it and I can't see why people write it in their stories so I'm checking out.
Lady Shagging Godiva chapter 3 . 8/30/2013
Dude, I take offense to that last sentence "I had moved to Dallas and had to prove all those goddamn cowboys how stupid and insignificant their little horses and ranches were..."
I'm from Dallas and there ain't no ranches or horses here. Well there is...but you have to travel out of the city.
Lady Shagging Godiva chapter 2 . 8/30/2013
You know brunette means petite brown haired woman in French. Ever since I found that out I think it's funny when males are called brunettes. Not that I'm correcting you, its one of those things that changes meaning in English. Anyways story is interesting. And long, which is always a plus when you start to like it. I'm looking forward to how Emily interacts with everyone.
EchoPhyber09 chapter 19 . 8/26/2013
So, I know it's been a few months since you updated, but please continue soon! She just found Missouri! Don't know how you did it, but you made him one of my favorite brothers out of all the fan fics I've read! Can't wait for the next installment!
Leyshla Gisel chapter 19 . 8/24/2013
Her brother. Huh. I've forgotten about this story and it's plot so I can't remember anything. xD
shika93 chapter 19 . 8/8/2013
Poor Emily, great chapter.
shika93 chapter 18 . 8/8/2013
Great Chapter.
shika93 chapter 16 . 8/8/2013
Andrea so annoying. I thought she was a pathetic character from the show. Good chapter.
shika93 chapter 15 . 8/8/2013